Harden scores 48 in Portland, Turns into Jesus on the COURT!!

Is Harden the current GOAT

• Harden

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Someone other than Harden aka "I'm legally blind"

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since this bullshyt is starting to get thrown around here a lot let’s just kill it now.

He’s not more efficient, and has never been.
Even in kobes one season under dantoni at 34 years old he was more efficient and had similar games where he’d go off with lots of assist.

Clown ass nikka

:snoop:
For their careers, Harden has better PER, TS%, eFG%, FTr, TRB%, AST%, STL%, WINS/48 and the same BLK%.

But continue living in a dream world brehs.:hubie:

Daps
:snoop:
For their careers, Harden has better PER, TS%, eFG%, FTr, TRB%, AST%, STL%, WINS/48 and the same BLK%.

But continue living in a dream world brehs.:hubie:

:russ: What are those things? That’s what y’all counting as effiency now?

I see the fg% is missing tho :sas1:

You can’t post that because that would prove my point.

Y’all called Kobe inefficient for years now all of a sudden Harden is the efficiency god despite the fact he isn’t more efficient than Kobe :comeon:

Don’t do this fam. I for one consider a guard shooting anything better than 44-45% and up efficient, so I’m not calling him inefficient I’m just saying he isn’t more efficient than Kobe

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Since this bullshyt is starting to get thrown around here a lot let’s just kill it now.

He’s not more efficient, and has never been.
Even in kobes one season under dantoni at 34 years old he was more efficient and had similar games where he’d go off with lots of assist.

Clown ass nikka
Harden is way more efficient than Kobe ever has been. A far more compete offensive player than Kobe ever was. Kobe was great no doubt, but to act as if Harden isn't at least as efficient as Kobe was, if not more so is being disingenuous.

This is no way to insinuate that Harden is somehow better than Kobe. Even Harden would say this. Kobe is a 5 times champion and an NBA great.

However if Harden continues his current play he can achiever similar feats.

And for the record Harden has never snitched, nor has he ever raped a white woman, so we all know Harden's a far better human being than Kobe. :umad:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I see the fg% is missing tho
:sas1:

Y’all called Kobe inefficient for years now all of a sudden Harden is the efficiency god despite the fact he isn’t more efficient than Kobe :comeon:

Don’t do this fam. I for one consider a guard shooting anything better than 44-45% and up efficient, so I’m not calling him inefficient I’m just saying he isn’t more efficient than Kobe

tenor.gif

Player Efficiency Rating
True Shooting %
effective Field Goal %

I posted about these breh. :snoop:

Daps
Harden is way more efficient than Kobe ever has been. A far more compete offensive player than Kobe ever was. Kobe was great no doubt, but to act as if Harden isn't at least as efficient as Kobe was, if not more so is being disingenuous.

This is no way to insinuate that Harden is somehow better than Kobe. Even Harden would say this. Kobe is a 5 times champion and an NBA great.

However if Harden continues his current play he can achiever similar feats.

And for the record Harden has never snitched, nor has he ever raped a white woman, so we all know Harden's a far better human being than Kobe. :umad:

I never said he inefficient, clearly I stated that he is, he’s literally as efficient as Kobe but has never had a season where he shot a better fg% than Kobe which was stated here like he was.

There has always been this stigma that if you’re a 2 guard and you don’t shoot 50% from the floor like Jordan then you were inefficient and that’s always been a load of horse shyt.

I think if you can consistently shoot within the 45-50% range as a wing player then that’s pretty damn efficient in today’s nba.

Harden is also having a legendary season, but Mike Dantonis offensive system bolsters your stats, look what it did to Lin and Marshall, it revitalized a 34 year old Kobe and has Harden putting up god like numbers.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas game will age terribly

It’s already borderline :flabbynsick:

But it’s fukking effective at the moment

Didn't you say the same shyt about Lebron?

Harden is great at handling the rock, has great vision and decision making in the PnR, and is great at using angles to seal off defenders. Plus he's an elite shooter.

Will his game be any worse than Kobe at 32? 24/5/4?

I never said he inefficient, clearly I stated that he is, he’s literally as efficient as Kobe but has never had a season where he shot a better fg% than Kobe which was stated here like he was.

There has always been this stigma that if you’re a 2 guard and you don’t shoot 50% from the floor like Jordan then you were inefficient and that’s always been a load of horse shyt.

I think if you can consistently shoot within the 45-50% range as a wing player then that’s pretty damn efficient in today’s nba.

Harden is also having a legendary season, but Mike Dantonis offensive system bolsters your stats, look what it did to Lin and Marshall, it revitalized a 34 year old Kobe and has Harden putting up god like numbers.

And using FG% for guys like Kobe, Harden, Curry, etc is stupid. It doesn't include how often they get to the line or their three point shooting.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

I see the fg% is missing tho :sas1:

Raw FG% doesn't really tell the whole story. Harden shoots nearly twice as many threes AND at a better clip and gets to the line more, which is why he's more efficient. Kobe at his peak was like 56-58% TS while Harden's been north of 60 since like 2012.