Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Also why I said get a LB/Edger rusher in the first. The important thing is moving on from Gregory. LVE gives you depth. Parsons could play LB as well but predominately be at DE.

That Pilot interview where he was saying he might not be good at film but he knows how to get after it when the ball is hiked leaves me wanting more at LB. Just unleash him until his hearts content at DE

It shouldn't be to hard to find a linebacker better than LVE. Unless we paying him in meth and wolf pelts I don't want him here. I'm F5ing the screen when free agency start to make sure he gone. He only stayed this year cause Cox got hurt.

Micah is to good of a linebacker to have him rushing the edges all game. He is also to good as rushing the edges to be a linebacker all game. One of the few advantages we have, especially on defense, is a player who you don't know where he will line up every play. I'm positive Micah had some qb's checking into or out of certain plays based on where he lined up. Putting him at one spot loses that advantage. Rather keep doing that with him and just go find a decent edge rusher in free agency or the draft. shyt if our DT's don't get better it won't much matter who is coming off the edge for us, which has been the issue with our defense going on a decade now.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
It shouldn't be to hard to find a linebacker better than LVE. Unless we paying him in meth and wolf pelts I don't want him here. I'm F5ing the screen when free agency start to make sure he gone. He only stayed this year cause Cox got hurt.

Micah is to good of a linebacker to have him rushing the edges all game. He is also to good as rushing the edges to be a linebacker all game. One of the few advantages we have, especially on defense, is a player who you don't know where he will line up every play. I'm positive Micah had some qb's checking into or out of certain plays based on where he lined up. Putting him at one spot loses that advantage. Rather keep doing that with him and just go find a decent edge rusher in free agency or the draft. shyt if our DT's don't get better it won't much matter who is coming off the edge for us, which has been the issue with our defense going on a decade now.

:russ:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Dez should have hit up Dak directly. That would have helped a lot of this and kept Tito Prescott dumb ass from yapping. I know Dez got his number, Dak was working out w/ him when he was rehabbing the achilles.

Airing all this out on Twitter helps no one

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony Casillas has entered the chat:lolbron:

This

Homo and Retard never done shyt to be lecturing anyone.

Retard being the only person not paying attention to that audible in the 2017 playoff game against the Packers. Is what led to that interception.

Even Cole Beasley was officially done with retard Dez after that play.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Fanbase is ticked off after the loss last week. Haven’t seen this much vitriol at each other since like ‘10-‘13. A lot of people believed in this year’s team. A lot of people thought this team was “different”. To come crashing down in the 1st round has fans out for blood.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fanbase is ticked off after the loss last week. Haven’t seen this much vitriol at each other since like ‘10-‘13. A lot of people believed in this year’s team. A lot of people thought this team was “different”. To come crashing down in the 1st round has fans out for blood.

I've been saying this team was fraudulent all season. :yeshrug:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

All these old heads need to shut the fukk up. That’s one of the biggest ongoing issues with this organization is all these old players constantly hanging around, all up in the videos.. dancing. Trying to remind you of their glory days or input their two cents. And they got smoke for everyone except the guy who orchestrated this whole circus.

Troy usually shoots straight for the most part and Emmitt just stays out of it which I respect. You never hear him chirping about the current teams. But I’ve never seen an organization in any sport so obsessed with reliving its past or trying to compare the present to its past. We’ve still never moved on from the triplets era and now the Dez-Romo era is tryna put themselves in the convo and they never even won shyt anyway.

Is any other organization like this? Was Roger Staubach at Troy’s beck? Are old Yankees players constantly hanging around shytting on the current team? Kobe retired and he didn’t have shyt to do with the Lakers. Magic Johnson pops shut occasionally but that’s just how he is. Twitter got these dudes acting different.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

I posted pictures of Stepnoski’s bday get together a few days ago on CZ. What do y’all think their convos were like about the current team. You know they were shytting on them. I can see the way Nate talks on the podcast that the 90’s Cowboys got no respect for these losers. I just wish Landry’s guys like Staubach, Lilly, Manster, Tony D, Too Tall would speak up too. It needs to be an all out assault on this hick family and it’s collection of underachievers destroying this franchise.

zuaDNNo_d.webp

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted pictures of Stepnoski’s bday get together a few days ago on CZ. What do y’all think their convos were like about the current team. You know they were shytting on them. I can see the way Nate talks on the podcast that the 90’s Cowboys got no respect for these losers. I just wish Landry’s guys like Staubach, Lilly, Manster, Tony D, Too Tall would speak up too. It needs to be an all out assault on this hick family and it’s collection of underachievers destroying this franchise.

zuaDNNo_d.webp

Is Step able to smoke weed in Texas? :ohhh:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
All these old heads need to shut the fukk up. That’s one of the biggest ongoing issues with this organization is all these old players constantly hanging around, all up in the videos.. dancing. Trying to remind you of their glory days or input their two cents. And they got smoke for everyone except the guy who orchestrated this whole circus.

Troy usually shoots straight for the most part and Emmitt just stays out of it which I respect. You never hear him chirping about the current teams. But I’ve never seen an organization in any sport so obsessed with reliving its past or trying to compare the present to its past. We’ve still never moved on from the triplets era and now the Dez-Romo era is tryna put themselves in the convo and they never even won shyt anyway.

Is any other organization like this? Was Roger Staubach at Troy’s beck? Are old Yankees players constantly hanging around shytting on the current team? Kobe retired and was a ghost in LA. Magic Johnson pops shut occasionally but that’s just how he is. Twitter got these dudes acting different.
No you’re wrong. They’ve actually been too quiet. Irvin has been too kind to these 88 imposters that have come behind. Troy has been nothing but complimentary to Dak….for what? Outside of Pearson do any of Staubach’s Cowboys say anything?? You’re wrong bro, these guys have gotten off easy. Lakers lose 3 games in a row and Magic is sending off a tweet. What would happen if the Lakers lost for a quarter century?

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

Is any other organization like this? Was Roger Staubach at Troy’s beck? Are old Yankees players constantly hanging around shytting on the current team? Kobe retired and he didn’t have shyt to do with the Lakers. Magic Johnson pops shut occasionally but that’s just how he is. Twitter got these dudes acting different.
Was just asking myself the same question at the gym today. I think we're the only franchise stuck in the past. Seems like the elders look down on the current players and call them out publicly instead of talking to them or building a relationship privately. Like you said, Emmitt is the exception and so is D Ware for the .out part. He actually provides some mentorship.