Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You know what's some bullshyt? If that was us in that Buffalo-KC game and we were the losing team, NOBODY would be saying there needs to be a rule change.

MFs around the country would be absolutely shredding us for losing in OT. SAS and Shannon would be laughing their asses off, saying we deserved to lose because our defense couldn't get a stop.

But because it's some non-Cowboys team, the whole country wants the league to move heaven and earth to accommodate a scenario which as been perfectly acceptable. Until now...

I know I sound like some scorned Cowboys fan (I am), but this shyt lowkey agitates me. We can't even get unbiased officiating in most of our games and now we see the rules changed to allow for video review of PI after the Saints-Rams debacle, OT games no longer end on a FG, and now they'll likely change the rules AGAIN after this past game.

This is all a moot point anyways since we'd never be in Buffalo's position with this waste of mitochondria as our quarterback.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This going to be a longggggggg offseason for Dak. Even Tad had to accept the real talk from this brother.

That might be good, it could force him to look in the mirror. Even if you lose the TE and Gallup, Dak still has at least 2 good receivers(Cedric and Ceedee) and decent rbs. Dak has no excuses next year for coming up small.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This going to be a longggggggg offseason for Dak. Even Tad had to accept the real talk from this brother.

That bruh is absolutely right. Sometimes you gotta let it fly and force it to get your playmakers the ball. Rather be 3TDs and 2 INTs in a win than Dak shyt. Scared money don't make money. 9ers played to 2 softest, conservative QBs in a row. ARodg plays like a scared bytch too. I think the Rams blow the 9ers out this time. Stat Padford 4TDs and maybe 2 INTs too. Throw the fukkin ball!!!!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That bruh is absolutely right. Sometimes you gotta let it fly and force it to get your playmakers the ball. Rather be 3TDs and 2 INTs in a win than Dak shyt. Scared money don't make money. 9ers played to 2 softest, conservative QBs in a row. ARodg plays like a scared bytch too. I think the Rams blow the 9ers out this time. Stat Padford 4TDs and maybe 2 INTs too. Throw the fukkin ball!!!!

for the longest time Dak was asked to be a game manager. Run the ball and don’t turn the ball over.

I think interceptions stick to him like oatmeal. They stay with him and affects his play.

When he has think, it also messed with his mind. He holds the ball too long, late on reads and misses wide open WRs. Every now and then he makes a play, but it always more difficult than it has to be.

Dallas needs to follow San Frans template. Run the ball. Play off of the run and play defense.

Since 2007 Dallas has allocated the majority of the resources to offense. When people talk about the 90’s Cowboys they always bring up the triplets and the offensive line. But they had either the best or top 5 defense.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

I'd rather Jerry hire Saban or Harbaugh.

I don't want Payton myself but can't deny he is a heck of a coach. I think their season would have been significantly better if Winston didn't go down and they would have been in the playoffs over the whiners or philly if not the NFC South outright. That said, this makes this upcoming season with all types crazy pressure for McCarthy.

If Payton goes to TV and he likes it, they will pay him more than what Jerry will.