Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I know it's not as easy as :beli: and Brady made it look but still, look at the NFC right now. Either Shanahan with Jimmy G or McVay with Goff/Stafford is gonna go to their 2nd Superbowl in the last 4 years. Mahomes is likely going to his 3rd in a row. Payton went once in 14 years with Breespectmyflag and I think almost any ranking you would find would have him as a top 10 QB of all time. More likely in the top 6-8. So they should have gone to more than one IMO.

You gotta remember they had 3 straight losing seasons right before they went on their last run. They drafted Michael Thomas in 16 and really getting Kamara in 17 is what took them to the next level. Without that who knows where they would be at right now. Payton may have been ran out of there way sooner if they didn't draft Kamara. Am I wrong or wasn't Payton on the hotseat around that time? @portcityplaya

Seat was getting a little warm on some "come on now Sean :aicmon::francis:"
I was ready to rebuild but the 17 draft class came thru and breathed some life into the team.
It wasn't all on Sean the front office missed on a lot of guys and the defense was just sorry and he was trying to find a DC that worked.
Sean still a top 5 coach in this league.
He dont wanna coach you fukk boys tho so get that idea out your head :pacspit::ufdup: