Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Dez was wrong for posting dude number, but he does have a point

Dak has been getting a lot of heat from former players like Troy, Orginal 88, Kurt Warner, etc. But Tad gets emotional when Dez slightly criticizes him too.

He been subliminally dissing the coaching staff, Ceedee, Coop, Gallup all season when his brother is a main culprit in the offensive struggles

bytch shyt…

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Magic turned Tragic Magic after the '84 Finals fukk up, he turned his home phone off and stayed inside his house and watched film all off season. He vowed to never let his team down like that again. He did the work and became an offensive force the rest of his career. We got Dak hoping violence against the refs :martin:. As Ghostface said about Action Bronson "....I guess cause you ain't a real nikka...."

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I think Tad may have some undiagnosed mental illness:hubie: We already know Dez not the sharpest tool in the shed either. i don't see these two stopping unless someone steps in.

Tad is basically Tito Jackson.. Tito Prescott, not sure if it's mental illness but he's just a nikka that got nothing going on in his life so he's riding his brother coattails. That's actually a insult to Tito at least he had some talent.

Dez is always wearing his emotions on his sleeve, he should have hit Dak up directly.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
All the sounds of the sideline audio we get, we never hear Amari and Dak communicate like this. Hell, we never see them communicate period. :jbhmm:
Yep. Its weird.

I hear him talkin to Ceedee all the time.

What if its Jerry telling Kellen and Dak he wants Ceedee to get more of the targets :ohhh: