Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What have they done and what have we done? Beasely instantly made an impact when he got to Buffalo bruh.
He did but he ain't doing nothing different that he was doing here with Romo and dak. He was a sure handed slot with good hands and he still is

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The fact this was your answer lets me know your new to this Cowboys fan shyt. :mjgrin:
Over 30 years strong of watching this Cowboys shyt bruh. Nun new hear from me. Witnessed the worst to the best with us. But it's clear as day that the ingredients are their for a successful recipe. But if you don't got the right chef then it's still going to look/taste like sum shyt.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Do we even have a slot guy ? :dead: I hate this offense

Hell nah. Who has a defined role in this offense? Maybe Schultz?

It's crazy when you watch KC and they pull Jerick McKinnon off the scrap heap and automatically have a role carved out for him as a pass catching/change of pace back and they utilize and run effective plays for him.

Before someone says it, obviously Mahomes > Dak, but it's levels to this coaching shyt beyond just looking at raw stats on a piece of paper. Our coaches ain't outscheming folks like a Andy Reid/Bienemy are.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
licensed-image
I don't see it. If he said go talk to Linehan or Garrett then yeah that would be a shot at Kellen. But he told him to go talk to a fellow QB...the same one he took the job from. If I'm Dak, I'm definitely taking that as a shot at me.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
All that penny pinching, "building through the draft", "signing our own"...where did it get us? Look at the Rams....they're about to play a home Super Bowl and probably win it all by being super aggressive in FA. Jerry Jones needs to find his nuts this offseason. His oaf of a son is clueless.

jerry-stephen.jpg

Yeah I wouldn't want us to do the all in on everything pay top dollar for everybody no future draft picks shyt the rams are doing. They got a 2 year window to win and then they are going to be over the cap with old declining players and no way to get better.

Talent isn't the dallas cowboys problem. Coaching and culture is. You not going to spend your way into changing coaching and culture. If we traded for Cooper Kupp I am sure he would all of a sudden start getting us at least one illegal formation penalty a game. If we traded for Donald I am sure every OC in the game would magically figure out how to block him perfectly every play.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Hell nah. Who has a defined role in this offense? Maybe Schultz?

It's crazy when you watch KC and they pull Jerick McKinnon off the scrap heap and automatically have a role carved out for him as a pass catching/change of pace back and they utilize and run effective plays for him.

Before someone says it, obviously Mahomes > Dak, but it's levels to this coaching shyt beyond just looking at raw stats on a piece of paper. Our coaches ain't outscheming folks like a Andy Reid/Bienemy are.

Breh just taking a step back and watching these teams it’s a blessing we in the NFC Least … we are far behind these elite teams offensively scheme wise.

Talking heads claim we have all this talent on offense but we look so vanilla and basic compared to what these teams left are running.