Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So listen, when was the last time a team repeated as champion? So the likelihood of y’all winning next season is slim :blessed:

In the meantime enjoy that higher draft pick, we would have loved parsons instead of Davis which is solid but… hopefully the same kinda thing can happen where we get another stud that you would have picked had you not won the division. Karma has a way :hhh:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even with that being said he just doesnt look as elusive or fast as in college. I know the NFL game/speed is different. Josh Allen's game speed seems to be the same or even better in the NFL.

You could have never told me Mahomes would move/run better than Dak 6 years ago.

Photoshop Dak on this and there's your answer

DEoy3T7V0AA4I7l.jpg

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Even with that being said he just doesnt look as elusive or fast as in college. I know the NFL game/speed is different. Josh Allen's game speed seems to be the same or even better in the NFL.

You could have never told me Mahomes would move/run better than Dak 6 years ago.

I think he’s slow footed in terms of moving side to side in the pocket and laterally in general which is the cac in him.

He still has decent straight line speed on designed runs when he can get going downhill quickly.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Tad got more fire on the internet than his bytchass brother has on the field

This is the status of our team :scust:

Good. Let our former players eviscerate this loser we handed the keys to.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this is one thing I don't like about the offense. Since we got "3 number 1's"...:mjlol:... we don't have a real guy who specializes in the slot...
Having a authentic slot guy is overrated. We have/had too much talent at the wr to be hearing that bullshyt excuse. Not too mention two oass catching tight end. Everytime I hear you nigguhs say that shyt, I get irritated. It might be fact but it ain’t an excuse. Not having a “real” slot wr ain’t the issue with this offense. I don’t know who y’all cappin for with that bullshyt but know that shyt don’t fly in my eyes.

A lot of teams don’t have a real slot receiver. Who was the slot receiver from the 90’s Cowboys? Do the chiefs have a real slot wr? They jsut move Hill around and play him everywhere.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think he’s slow footed in terms of moving side to side in the pocket and laterally in general which is the cac in him.

He still has decent straight line speed on designed runs when he can get going downhill quickly.
He really needs to develop a hesitation move. That shyt froze so many defenders in the pocket for Allen and Mahomes.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tad and Dez going at it on Twitter :pachaha:

you cant tell me Dak isnt telling his idiot brother what to say

The one thing we've seen since Romo retired is that he's great at dissecting offenses and defenses. We've seen Dak on numerous occasions throw underneath when he's had a WR wide open downfield.