Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Man, watching all the teams play today we aren’t fast or physical enough to beat any of these teams. Malik Turner looked like he has that speed we seem to lack on offense
The Rams I think are an exception, but its something about that damn dome that breeds a soft football team. 7 of the 8 remaining teams are outdoor teams and they all just looked more physical.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Hahaha, more shame for Jerry. Hunt family got a chokehold on Preston Hollow bragging rights.

Might be time to return to our roots...Dallas original team. :patrice: @*DalMem* @Surreal @Codeine Bryant

maxresdefault.jpg

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak is just a straight dumbass

He wouldn’t even know the clock situation
He wouldn’t know the timeout situation
He wouldn’t have a sense of urgency
He wouldn’t have the courage to even throw 70% of the passes thrown this weekend

Gabriel and Hill would have been ignored by Dak so he could check it down to Singletary and McKinnon every other down

And then we get upset at Garrett and McCarthy being inept on the sideline

Maybe if we didn’t have a braindead moron at QB, we wouldn’t be relying on conservative, stupid, old cacs to make (read: miss) crucial decisions for the team

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I do think people overreact to Dak at times. He just makes it easier because he's not a talented runner (at least after the injury). He's never been an impressive thrower. So you're counting on his intangibles to be A1.

The mental strength, IQ to make up for where he's not great at.

Dak just doesnt seize the moment enough.

Burrow and Brady arent "physically more impressive than Dak for real. However, they just seem to have a sense of whats needed to be done.

My boy @BlueHeffner going through it :wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I will say the most disappointing thing about dak is his lack of mobility. He should be running like Allen smh
Now thats a fair point and would have limited some of his other issues.

How did he go from this

To looking like McNabb once he was 35 :why:

I really thought Dak would run for 500 to 600 yards year in and year out.