Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BlueHeffner you focusing on Dak bit I know who Dez was pointing at without saying names with his comments :sas2:
He didn't want to call him out but SOMEBODY got real comfortable

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cole Beasely has played in more playoff games than the Cowboys franchise has in the last decade. He actually knows what it feels like to play in a championship game. :mjlol:
He left because he said it was too much politics and winning wasn’t the number one priory. Contracts dictated who got the pt when he was here and he hated it.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
@BlueHeffner you focusing on Dak bit I know who Dez was pointing at without saying names with his comments :sas2:
He didn't want to call him out but SOMEBODY got real comfortable
licensed-image

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Dez was shytting on the coaching staff yeah. That was obvious. A lot of Dak's problems could easily be solved with better coaching.
My thing is he wanted Kellen and has been in this system his whole career.

Nobody was saying anything about KM being a shyt OC until the Saints game

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
My thing is he wanted Kellen and has been in this system his whole career.

Nobody was saying anything about KM being a shyt OC until the Saints game

People were crowning KM too fast, he was still mostly using Garrett's offense he is just more willing to adjust than Garrett was.

Dak was best when he had Kitna and Romo in his ear, not KM. If Dak wants KM there there is a reason for that idk what it is, but KM needs to go. No more Garrett cast offs.