Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chances are both aren’t a factor in the NFC next season atleast both their squads in cap hell. Jerry should look to go all in this next season get a bunch of mercenaries for the lines in FA and make a run.
i think Stephen Jones already said they’re not gonna be players in Free agency

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Sounds personal. Dak isn’t the only issue with this team. Not even sure he’s the main issue
Now we are going to pretend that I havent called out damn near every player & executive on this team :gucci:

This nikka is the main reason we arent hosting the Rams next week for a chance at the Super Bowl

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
All that penny pinching, "building through the draft", "signing our own"...where did it get us? Look at the Rams....they're about to play a home Super Bowl and probably win it all by being super aggressive in FA. Jerry Jones needs to find his nuts this offseason. His oaf of a son is clueless.

jerry-stephen.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that penny pinching, "building through the draft", "signing our own"...where did it get us? Look at the Rams....they're about to play a home Super Bowl and probably win it all by being super aggressive in FA. Jerry Jones needs to find his nuts this offseason. His oaf of a son is clueless.

jerry-stephen.jpg
Nah we don’t want to see Jerry going crazy in free agency. We need a balance betweeen Jerry paying anybody and Stephen playing Scrooge.

Last edited: