Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dak hatred is bordering on weirdo status. Whole thread on CZ about Tad Prescott. Lot of dog whistling and unneccarry insults but most importantly it let's me know some people' s hatred for dak run deeper than football. :francis:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BlueHeffner yea I saw your neg. You're obviously @williebeamen on cz and you're just as obsessed with dak on CZ as you are on here. It's like your whole life revolves around hating on dude. It's actually pretty pathetic and you over there dapping up those dog whistles. Yuck. :hhh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Todd Bowles with an all time moronic defensive call having his safeties roll to Scotty fukking Miller over Mike Evans :wow:.

He got to be wearing a cowboys t shirt under his jacket with a call that dumb :wow:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
John Matthew Stafford. :manny:

DFoLs6GUIAAimG2.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It
He wasn't even close to making a play on that Evans touchdown. Dude was beat by 5 yards
it was two incomplete passes he should’ve intercepted. One wa sheen Brady three to the outside and the wr slipped and Ramsey was right there over top. Looked like a possible pick 6.

The other was a outside route to the end zone in double coverage where the ball went closer to Ramsey

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dak hatred is bordering on weirdo status. Whole thread on CZ about Tad Prescott. Lot of dog whistling and unneccarry insults but most importantly it let's me know some people' s hatred for dak run deeper than football. :francis:
It’s definitely more personal for some folks. You see it on here when teammates show support for Dak and poster be acting crazy… it’s the TO generation of fans