Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Romo with a trash OL and Miles Austins and Laurent Robinsons lining up out wide and we hardly ever had to be concerned whether or not our offense could get us 20-24+ points

Dak with his embarrassment of riches and you already know he’s going to struggle to get to double digits against a quality opponent

Gross

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
While I don't see anything wrong with Dak reaching out to Romo or other former QB's...aint that the job of the QB coach and O Coordinator? To coach up the QB and prepare him for different defensive schemes. I read somewhere that losing Kitna was a huge blow for Dak.

The current QB coach was previously our TE coach.

The OC was previously Dak's backup.

shyt is amateur hour.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I know Jerry is going to feel some type of way if the Rams make it to the conference title game because he was the point man (even more so than Stan Kroenke) to get them back to LA.

Why didn't they move the Raiders to LA instead of Chargers/Rams? Was it because Jerruh wanted weaker teams in LA, so LA still has Cowboy fans?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Dak can win one, but it will based on the coordinator scheming for him like Mcvay or Shannahan did for their quarterbacks. That air attack is not Dak.

Y'all just need to stop tryna throw it all the time. Dak and Dallas are their best, when they're a run first team. Even against the 9ers, the one drive they scored was when they mixed it up running.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Why didn't they move the Raiders to LA instead of Chargers/Rams? Was it because Jerruh wanted weaker teams in LA, so LA still has Cowboy fans?

There was a Rams/Chargers proposal in Carson and the Rams proposal in Inglewood. The Chargers eventually joined up with the Rams. Jerry backed the Rams proposal. Could be partially for that reason, to keep the Raiders from taking over LA completely. Most NFL owners didn't want the Raiders in LA and didn't trust Mark Davis as much as Kroenke.