Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defense held Patrick Mahomes to 19 points. Dak couldn't get us more than 10

Defense basically pitched a shutout in the 2nd half of the playoff game. Only score was because Dak had a momentum-swinging and short field INT

Dak had opportunities to WIN both the Raiders and 49ers games. He looked awful when it mattered in both games

Dak is garbage
14 penalties :unimpressed:

By your logic Aaron Rodgers is garbage too. He had opportunities and didn't capitalize.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We all know Jerry Jones slept good last night knowing that Green Bay lost to the same team we lost to. Expect no changes this off season brehs.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

russell-westbrook-who-is-this.gif

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Misleading numbers.

They averaged 40 points per game against the NFC East
Don't matter points are points. I don't see any other team or players getting penalized for playing in a weak conference. I mean, the NFC North has the garbage ass lions, bears, viking..literally no playoff teams and I don't see anyone questioning the Packers or Rodgers. Yes our offense struggled against better defenses but that's literally every team in the league. The almighty Packers just got checked with 10 points.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Don't matter points are points. I don't see any other team or players getting penalized for playing in a weak conference. I mean, the NFC North has the garbage ass lions, bears, viking..literally no playoff teams and I don't see anyone questioning the Packers or Rodgers. Yes our offense struggled against better defenses but that's literally every team in the league. The almighty Packers just got checked with 10 points.

and this is one of the phases that cowboys fans go thru to rationalize failure. Compare the teams flaws to other teams.:snoop: