Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We gonna do this everytime? Yall act like he's a large reason. Aj brown was out there cookin

DWare, Chris Canty.. all left and won.

There there are others who don’t do shyt.

As for Chido, his team still won. That’s all that matters. He was considered a liability in Dallas and that’s why he’s gone, but his flaws don’t prevent the Bengals from winning.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

As for Chido, his team still won. That’s all that matters. He was considered a liability in Dallas and that’s why he’s gone, but his flaws don’t prevent the Bengals from winning.
Mf he’s the reason the Bengals needed a FG to win the game :deadmanny:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He wasn't a liability to me he just wasn't a solution and he still isn't but ima let you do ya thing

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:dead: That offense let the defense down all season , them boys wouldn’t of got a touchdown if we held them to 10.

You can't be serious with this :mjlol:. Dallas had the number 1 offense for damn near the whole year. I know its cool to bash Dak but come on. This defense outside of generating turnovers was not very good. You take away 30% of the turnovers and they were borderline trash. Diggs picks hid the fact that the cowboys secondary wasn't all that great, which of course you not going to be with bums like Brown and Kazee getting serious born on your team. They had better do something on that side of the ball in the off season cause if they don't lead the league in turnovers again shyt is going get ugly...like every year our defense doesn't lead the league in turnovers:mjlol:.

Dak was bad, but how about the defense don't give up a 170 rushing yards :mjlol:. Every time the 49ers had 3 and 2....first down. Every time they had 3rd and 3...1st down. Every time they had 1 and 10...they turned it into 2 and 4. Defense could only stop them on 3rd down when lil Jimmy threw the ball or they fukked up on 1st down and had 2nd and long. Every single time they had 3rd and short they ran our front 7 over like they weren't even there.

And for all this talk about how Dak only shows up against bad teams, you can say the same about this defense. Pass rush looked unstoppable against the giants and racist skins and then did what against Jimmy G? They did what against the 49ers run game? Got the ball crammed down they throat the first 5 minutes and that set the tone the whole game. This game probably goes different if the defense doesn't let the 49ers put they kids in a stroller and walk down the field as soon as the game started:mjlol:. I always wondered why whenever we won the toss we choose offense damn near 100% of the time. I won't be wondering about that anymore:mjlol:.

Gregory alone converted about 25% of all of the 49ers 3rd downs for them:mjlol:.

This team don't generate turnovers next year our offense going to have to break some more records for us to get to 12 wins :mjlol:.

Diggs picks are cool and I think he is great but you only get that many picks by QB's testing you and I aint seen a QB yet who was scared to test Diggs. For a season and a half Byron had qb's scared to throw to the left hash at all.

0% chance this defense would hold Aaron Rodgers to 10 points. Brown would have gotten toasted and Diggs would have had a pick and Rodgers would be going into the 4th quarter with 300 yards and 3 touchdowns:mjlol:. Both they running backs would have been pushing 70 yards as well.

Dak had to bail these nikkas out against the Eagles backups, who ran up and down the field for 17 straight points until the game got to big for Minshew:mjlol:.

"But they only gave up 14 though. 9 points was off of special teams."

Breh Green Bay defense gave up 0 POINTS. 0:mjlol:. They bottom 5 rush defense also didn't give up 170 yards on the ground like ours did:mjlol:.

B-b-but the offense makes so much money.

Kenny Clark and Preston Smith combined make about the same money as Demarcus Lawrence does :mjlol:

Giving up 14 points for a defense is really good...until another defense comes out and gives up 0. When that happens...I have to ask myself how did we give up 14:mjlol:

We going to hold Qanon Rodgers to 10 and Dak had to come in and save these nikkas from embarrassing themselves against Gardner fukking Minshew and the Eagles backups :mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Y'all up in here mad because y'all got your hopes up about this team. I told y'all week 1 this is not a special team, it's the same old halfway decent Cowboys team.

1. Our kicker missed 6 extra points and 6 FGs this season. Both #1 seeds were beaten by game winning field goals, we can't trust our kicker to make those and we refused to address it. DEAD GIVEAWAY.

2. The guy who lead our team in sacks is a LB, while our defensive ends were either hurt or underperformed most of the time. DEAD GIVEAWAY.

3. We led the league in penalties, mainly due to our offensive line being trash, which also destroyed our running game(the #1 offensive problem with this team). DEAD GIVEAWAY.

4. We led the league in turnovers but our #1 corner also led the league in passing yards allowed per game. DEAD GIVEAWAY.

5. Our first round draft pick literally doesn't even know his fukking routes to run and is never on the same page as our QB. DEAD GIVEAWAY.

6. Our coach is completely trash at clock management and situational coaching that bullshyt he tried to pull on Frisco to make them burn a timeout and we ended up having to burn a timeout!(McCarthy would of been fired for that dumb shyt if I was running this team). DEAD GIVEAWAY. :snoop:

7. Our QB looks like a deer in headlights anytime a team brings any type of pressure his way. DEAD GIVEAWAY.

There are too many reasons, this team just isn't that good it was more shocking to me that we won as many games as we did, not that we got bounced out the playoffs one and done, this team OVERACHEIVED if anything. :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Y'all up in here mad because y'all got your hopes up about this team. I told y'all week 1 this is not a special team, it's the same old halfway decent Cowboys team.

1. Our kicker missed 6 extra points and 6 FGs this season. Both #1 seeds were beaten by game winning field goals, we can't trust our kicker to make those and we refused to address it. DEAD GIVEAWAY.

2. The guy who lead our team in sacks is a LB, while our defensive ends were either hurt or underperformed most of the time. DEAD GIVEAWAY.

3. We led the league in penalties, mainly due to our offensive line being trash, which also destroyed our running game(the #1 offensive problem with this team). DEAD GIVEAWAY.

4. We led the league in turnovers but our #1 corner also led the league in passing yards allowed per game. DEAD GIVEAWAY.

5. Our first round draft pick literally doesn't even know his fukking routes to run and is never on the same page as our QB. DEAD GIVEAWAY.

6. Our coach is completely trash at clock management and situational coaching that bullshyt he tried to pull on Frisco to make them burn a timeout and we ended up having to burn a timeout!(McCarthy would of been fired for that dumb shyt if I was running this team). DEAD GIVEAWAY. :snoop:

7. Our QB looks like a deer in headlights anytime a team brings any type of pressure his way. DEAD GIVEAWAY.

There are too many reasons, this team just isn't that good it was more shocking to me that we won as many games as we did, not that we got bounced out the playoffs one and done, this team OVERACHEIVED if anything. :yeshrug:

but if it overachieved isn’t that on the coach?

McCarthy got Aaron Rogers his only title. And he’s at least coached well enough to get to the conference title multiple times.

In Green Bay he had no input in player personnel. And one of the reasons why Rogers wanted out is because of player personnel decisions.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You can't be serious with this :mjlol:. Dallas had the number 1 offense for damn near the whole year. I know its cool to bash Dak but come on. This defense outside of generating turnovers was not very good. You take away 30% of the turnovers and they were borderline trash. Diggs picks hid the fact that the cowboys secondary wasn't all that great, which of course you not going to be with bums like Brown and Kazee getting serious born on your team. They had better do something on that side of the ball in the off season cause if they don't lead the league in turnovers again shyt is going get ugly...like every year our defense doesn't lead the league in turnovers:mjlol:.

Dak was bad, but how about the defense don't give up a 170 rushing yards :mjlol:. Every time the 49ers had 3 and 2....first down. Every time they had 3rd and 3...1st down. Every time they had 1 and 10...they turned it into 2 and 4. Defense could only stop them on 3rd down when lil Jimmy threw the ball or they fukked up on 1st down and had 2nd and long. Every single time they had 3rd and short they ran our front 7 over like they weren't even there.

And for all this talk about how Dak only shows up against bad teams, you can say the same about this defense. Pass rush looked unstoppable against the giants and racist skins and then did what against Jimmy G? They did what against the 49ers run game? Got the ball crammed down they throat the first 5 minutes and that set the tone the whole game. This game probably goes different if the defense doesn't let the 49ers put they kids in a stroller and walk down the field as soon as the game started:mjlol:. I always wondered why whenever we won the toss we choose offense damn near 100% of the time. I won't be wondering about that anymore:mjlol:.

Gregory alone converted about 25% of all of the 49ers 3rd downs for them:mjlol:.

This team don't generate turnovers next year our offense going to have to break some more records for us to get to 12 wins :mjlol:.

Diggs picks are cool and I think he is great but you only get that many picks by QB's testing you and I aint seen a QB yet who was scared to test Diggs. For a season and a half Byron had qb's scared to throw to the left hash at all.

0% chance this defense would hold Aaron Rodgers to 10 points. Brown would have gotten toasted and Diggs would have had a pick and Rodgers would be going into the 4th quarter with 300 yards and 3 touchdowns:mjlol:. Both they running backs would have been pushing 70 yards as well.

Dak had to bail these nikkas out against the Eagles backups, who ran up and down the field for 17 straight points until the game got to big for Minshew:mjlol:.

"But they only gave up 14 though. 9 points was off of special teams."

Breh Green Bay defense gave up 0 POINTS. 0:mjlol:. They bottom 5 rush defense also didn't give up 170 yards on the ground like ours did:mjlol:.

B-b-but the offense makes so much money.

Kenny Clark and Preston Smith combined make about the same money as Demarcus Lawrence does :mjlol:

Giving up 14 points for a defense is really good...until another defense comes out and gives up 0. When that happens...I have to ask myself how did we give up 14:mjlol:

We going to hold Qanon Rodgers to 10 and Dak had to come in and save these nikkas from embarrassing themselves against Gardner fukking Minshew and the Eagles backups :mjlol:
While I agree with you about the points made regarding the defense, what is the solution?

Because at the end of the day, Dak needs more help. Dude needs EVERYTHING. We literally can’t spend money or draft capital on D/ST because the front office keeps having to put as much talent around Dak as possible, just for him to be average.

They drafted Gallup, traded for Amari, and unnecessarily drafted CeeDee. And Dak still looks like Blake Bortles back there more often than not when it counts.

Gave his BFF $90mil and drafted Pollard and we probably need to draft another RB this draft because we misused both of them for years.

Schultz had a Pro Bowl caliber year and now we either have to overpay him or draft another TE.

All the money and capital spent on the OL and we’re about to have to spend MORE picks on the group because Dak needs 17 seconds to quadruple clutch the ball before deciding on a 4 yard pass to underthrow.

Outside of this recent 2021 draft, we keep having to spend premium picks on offense to give this dude more help. And he never does shyt with it.

Isn’t it concerning that with all the talent on offense, we have to legitimately worry about whether this loser can get us 20 points when it matters?

It’s difficult to build a defense when your garbage QB needs All Pros at all 10 other offensive spots and the front office keeps obliging.

We sit here and bemoan the defense for their faults, and they definitely have a lot of them, just for the FO to go out and try and get Dak even more help. Like every other goddamn off-season.

Oh man, I wonder which side of the ball all the draft picks and money will go to this off-season :unimpressed: