Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't see how ya'll keep torturing yourselves like this.

Let it go :russ:

Why even give this team your attention? Jerry Jones doesn't care, as long as you're watching. I haven't watched any news regarding this team all week. I'm not watching any games. The season is over for me. I'm not watching the draft. I probably won't want preseason or pay attention to any off season shenanigans. It won't matter what they do during the regular season either. Playoffs. That's when the season starts for me at this point. I'm not wasting time or energy on this team anymore.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can anyone remind me the last time Dak made that type of throw Tannehill just threw?
For what it’s worth, that td to Amari was impressive. I thought when he made that throw he was goin to let it loose the rest of the game but nope he went vanilla ice. It’s all about confidence

This was an absolute dime. He threw that pass in anticipation that Amari was goin be at that spot

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why even give this team your attention? Jerry Jones doesn't care, as long as you're watching. I haven't watched any news regarding this team all week. I'm not watching any games. The season is over for me. I'm not watching the draft. I probably won't want preseason or pay attention to any off season shenanigans. It won't matter what they do during the regular season either. Playoffs. That's when the season starts for me at this point. I'm not wasting time or energy on this team anymore.
:gucci:
Nigguh will you gone on vacation? Yo been trying to convince us to go root for another team or not watch cowboys football for a while now. fukk outta here with that bullshyt. Let us vent in peace like you have for 30 years.

Last edited:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Tannehill has a bonafide running game that was torching Cincy while he was throwing picks. All of his big throws came off playaction plays which were successful because of the dominant running attack. I hate Dak as much as the rest of y'all but let's use context.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's no letting up on that half Cac/half lame ass nikka. Foot is never leaving his bytchmade neck :hmm:. Stay :cook: that herb

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Tannehill has a bonafide running game that was torching Cincy while he was throwing picks. All of his big plays are coming off playaction plays which have been successful because of the dominant running attacks. Does Dak have that?
Henry averaging 3.3 ypc :unimpressed:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tannehill has a bonafide running game that was torching Cincy while he was throwing picks. All of his big plays are coming off playaction plays which have been successful because of the dominant running attacks. Does Dak have that?

Burrow has a shyt running game and has outplayed Ryan Prescott :yawn: