Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I do see that we aren't the only team with QB problems..
Tennessee suffers from what we suffer from.. Great records with poor playoff performances

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Burrow bout to do what Wak and Romo couldn't and what we haven't done in over 26 years

giphy.gif

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do see that we aren't the only team with QB problems..
Tennessee suffers from what we suffer from.. Great records with poor playoff performances

Playing against Wince, Whoever the Texans have, and Jacksonville twice a season does that. Just like the Boyz

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dak situation brought up a very good point that I completely forgot and my brother is a packers fan
Romo has his good and bad but he does something dak never does

my brother said u remember that one game romo played against the eagles with dez and how he looked at dez at line scrimmage with thumbs up and still threw the ball to him for a touchdown

that says a lot that romo regardless of coverage will throw down field and against whatever corner to his best receiver where dak won’t unless open and can’t anticipate throw
Where romo does downfield and anticipate throws
Romo had really bad throws and interceptions at bad times but u always felt good enough he would take that chance on his receiver core to help us try to win

thumbs up at 1:26
That confidence in ur teammate that was so disrespectful too :russ:

Comparing Romo and Dak is pointless. Dak can’t make half the throws that Romo can. Romo tds in his last full season includes
Vertical – Go/Fade/Backshoulder 11
Slant/Drag/Drive 8
Hitch 4
Seam 3
Post 3
Screen 3
Dig/In 2
Zig 1
Spot 1
Flat 1

Look at that versatility. And he didn’t have nearly the route runners that Dak had. Year 6 and Dak still can’t throw a back shoulder pass. You have a better chance of seeing the abominable snowman in Texas.

Dak can’t throw timing routes, either. But none of that matters if we had a offensive line and running game. Fix that and you can basically fix the Cowboys

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watching these young QBs ball out shows me we really got tricked in thinking Dak was anything other than Ryan Tanny or Kirk Cousins