Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
For what it’s worth, that td to Amari was impressive. I thought when he made that throw he was goin to let it loose the rest of the game but nope he went vanilla ice. It’s all about confidence

This was an absolute dime. He threw that pass in anticipation that Amari was goin be at that spot

That throw feels like it’s there 90% of the time if he takes it. Coop gets separation like that most of the time.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Burrow bout to do what Wak and Romo couldn't and what we haven't done in over 26 years

welp-oh-well.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That throw feels like it’s there 90% of the time if he takes it. Coop gets separation like that most of the time.
my point about that pass was He didn’t hold the ball and wait for Amari to get open. He jsut threw it up in anticipation. I guess he liked what he saw. That was cover 1 defense too so I guess he felt more comfortable. He chose the right target but he had multiple options on that play

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He does but his defense held the Titians to 16points. Dak will most likely win too if his defense does that. Burrows wasn’t star or hero of this game

Ryan Prescott showed up like Dak Tannehill showed up for us last week

Btw Boyz D held the 9ers to 16pts too until Dak Tannehill INT

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m being objective here:

Burrows had a nasty injury to His leg too but one thing that’s clear is he trusted recovery more than Dak does. I think next year we’ll see more of old Dak who wasn’t afraid to run. Especially if they fox that oline. We need dual threat Dak back.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all jsut goin keep ignoring that defense and pts scored….:comeon: Dallas could’ve maybe had that type of performance if it wasn’t for the stupid defensive penalties that kept sf offense on the field