Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Not jsut that, no defense ever defend Aikman like the strategy they used recently against Dak. Team have been saying for 5 years we’ll make Dak beat us. Aikamn has a super bowl mvp. Y’all better go watch that game against Buafflo. It’s on YouTube. You can’t play that type of coverage against Ailman and get away with it: he’s widely considered to be the most accurate qb of all time and not just because he has a high completion percentage. Ppl discredit Aikman becaue of the team he played for but he did what he needdd to do. His deep ball was better than Marino. Marino just had more leisure tot grow it more.

Go watch prime Aikman. He rarely overthrew, under here, or threw behind his target.

Aikman had that ball out before he finished his drop back sometimes :ohlawd: ppl forget how nasty he was.

Imma need Dak to cut the bullshyt next season with all that fake leader stuff we see right through it and especially now after this shyt :camby:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
MM said he felt the team was nervous during the team prayer in teh locker room:francis:

What team ain’t nervous before a big game ? Garrett didn’t even come off as bad as this. He was a annoying yes man but even the clapping seemed more motivational then just standing there like a fat jackass. I hate this clown man

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What team ain’t nervous before a big game ? Garrett didn’t even come off as bad as this. He was a annoying yes man but even the clapping seemed more motivational then just standing there like a fat jackass. I hate this clown man

youre only nervous if you’re not prepared. Preparation breeds confidence. The 49ers were confident because they were prepared. You’re coming off a 51-26 victory. How can you not be confident at least. You’re playing at HOME. If they were nervous, it means they weren’t prepared.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

You can be nervous and still play loose. These guys were nervous and shook the entire 1st half.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You’re a better man than me

I will never watch this game again. And if they start playing highlights of this shyt, I will change the channel
That's how I usually am when the season ends. But for some reason, this year I have embraced reliving this nightmare and all of the media ridicule that has come our way.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Not jsut that, no defense ever defend Aikman like the strategy they used recently against Dak. Team have been saying for 5 years we’ll make Dak beat us. Aikamn has a super bowl mvp. Y’all better go watch that game against Buafflo. It’s on YouTube. You can’t play that type of coverage against Ailman and get away with it: he’s widely considered to be the most accurate qb of all time and not just because he has a high completion percentage. Ppl discredit Aikman becaue of the team he played for but he did what he needdd to do. His deep ball was better than Marino. Marino just had more leisure tot grow it more.

Go watch prime Aikman. He rarely overthrew, under here, or threw behind his target.

These MF throws :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd: