Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's crazy is, we did not need Dak to be Superman. We probably make it to the NFC Championship Game if he just plays to the level of his first 5.5 years. The fact this guy decided to nose dive off a cliff when we finally have a formidable defense is something that is going to haunt us for a long time.
Yeah this what Nate been echoing since November. Make him like he was his first few years. We don’t need him to carry the team but I disagree because you don’t make the second highest paid in the league to be handoff qb. I just say make the offense balanced again. Our goal should be similar to SF’s goal to get 25 Carries a game.

Fix the oline. fukk these small lineup. Get some big mothafukkas in the trenches. On offense and defense. This zone blocking shyt ain’t it. We can’t even run the screen right so we don’t need that mobile linemen anymore. I want big and nasty move Lael inside, and get the best center in free agency. Put steel back at RT. Draft Tyrons replacement and depth

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yeah this what Nate been echoing since November. Make him like he was his first few years. We don’t need him to carry the team but I disagree becaue you make the second highest paid I t he league to be handoff qb. I just say make the offense balanced again. Our nfl goal should be similar to SF’s goal to get 25 Carries a game.

Fix the oline. fukk these small lineup. Get some big mothafukkas in the trenches. On offense and defense. This zone blocking shyt ain’t it. We can’t even run the screen right so we don’t need that mobile linemen anymore. I want big and nasty move Lael inside, and get the best center in free agency. Put steel back at RT. Draft Tyrons replacement and depth

Nick Eatman said the same thing on The Break. He brought up those Leonard Davis, Gurode, Flozell, Columbo olines and how much bigger they were compared to our current winnies. We need to get bigger. SF's oline was noticeably bigger than ours.

Nate....Nate is pissed. He seems the most disgusted from the DC.com crew.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
What's crazy is, we did not need Dak to be Superman. We probably make it to the NFC Championship Game if he just plays to the level of his first 5.5 years. The fact this guy inexplicably decided to nose dive off a cliff when we finally have a formidable defense is something that is going to haunt us for a long time.

That one scoring drive was so surgical and it was just built off Pollard aggressively hit holes. Damn shame they just abandoned that when SF proved they couldn’t stop it and key defenders kept dropping like flies.

That one will definitely haunt this team for a long time I really believe this might be the turning point to make Jerry change as he gets up there in age. He only has so many of these seasons left :to:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerry goin do something dramatic. He said in the tunnel insuring the frame that this final score wsnt indicative of how dominating the 49ers was. Ppl don’t now that Jerry left at the two minute warning. He didn’t even stick around to see the final possesion. He was that disgust lest and basically didn’t have faith in Dak on that final possesion where he could’ve got the ball back with over a minute left.

There was no moral victory available inThis game for Jerruh. He said Super Bowl or bust

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Jerry goin do something dramatic. He said in the tunnel insuring the frame that this final score wsnt indicative of how dominating the 49ers was. Ppl don’t now that Jerry left at the two minute warning. He didn’t even stick around to see the final possesion. He was that disgust lest and basically didn’t have faith in Dak on that final possesion where he could’ve got the ball back with over a minute left.

There was no moral victory available inThis game for Jerruh. He said Super Bowl or bust

He probably regrets giving Dak that deal, he didn’t want any part of paying Dak too :mjlol:, didn’t know he left at the 2 minute warning. I don’t blame him I regret not shutting that shyt off after that last 3 and out :francis:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard there was even a lil qb completion in Aikmans early years

Jimmy wanted his boy Steve Walsh to win. He thought Aikman was weak and fragile cause in '87 when Aikman was on the Sooners, they went to the U and got smashed and knocked out Aikman for the season. Aikman was a crazy athlete who was amazing in the wishbone. Yup Aikman could run better than most. He then transferred to UCLA and became a dropback QB. That changed when Aikman broke a finger and had Step put it back in place and he kept playing. Also damaging his knee and fought to continue playing. That's how Aikman won everybody over

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I want this back. Give him a blank check and assistant coach title.

20121122_mje_se2_591.0.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want this back. Give him a blank check and assistant coach title.

20121122_mje_se2_591.0.jpg
Bruh I been begging for Callahan to come back. He wa the one who originally made our oline dominant. Because remember during the 8-8 years ,our oline was a weakness, then Callao came and fixed it. Garrett felt threatened by him and got rid of him

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Bruh I been begging for Callahan to come back. He wa the one who originally made our oline dominant. Because remember during the 8-8 years ,our oline was a weakness, then Callao came and fixed it. Garrett felt threatened by him and got rid of him
And he went and did the same thing with the Redskins and the same thing with the Browns. Time to correct this wrong. Give him and Fangio a blank check and we'll be a more physical team immediately.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And he went and did the same thing with the Redskins and the same thing with the Browns. Time to correct this wrong. Give him and Fangio a blank check and we'll be a more physical team immediately.
Jerry too stubborn for that. Callahan wouldn’t come back here without an apology and big bag. He basically got ran out of Dallas. He was getting too much credit for Jerry and Garrett. He turned Tyron Smith, Travis Frederick and Zack Martin into all-pro performers. We had our best and most successful year I 2914 and the next offseason they strip him of his playcalling duties while simultaneously denying him the opportunity to interview for other coaching jobs. They did Callahan dirty but what new: that’s what we do actually talent coaches who k ow what they’re doing and don’t kiss ass.

That’s why they say Quinn isn’t an actual candidate for head coach because he’ll tell Jerry to fukk off when he pisses him off from properly doing his job. The two best coaches recently( Parcells and Callahan) we had have left on bad terms. The Jones don’t want real coaches, they just want yesmen

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nate was preaching man…

We need to go O line heavy, move lael to left guard and put steel at RT.

and for Gods sake get a blocking tight end, Nate said go get one of those corn fed white boys that play for Iowa. This cowboys team needs to be physical again, and now we actually have a defense we’re not trying to hide.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Nate was preaching man…

We need to go O line heavy, move lael to left guard and put steel at RT.

and for Gods sake get a blocking tight end, Nate said go get one of those corn fed white boys that play for Iowa. This cowboys team needs to be physical again, and now we actually have a defense we’re not trying to hide.

That's what Biadasz was supposed to be (except Wisconsin).