Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I really don’t wanna see Dak back. He is what he is. How is it your 6th year in the league and you still have trouble reading defenses

Jerry needs to figure out what he has to give up to get Russ in here?
We stuck with Dak. If we had Russ in this stale offense it'll be the same results. Moore has to go.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
The Romo botched snap, the Dez catch, the Byron Jones-Aaron Rodgers 3rd and 21. Crayton dropping an easy catch.

All of those things are just poor execution. Bad football. Unlucky. Whatever.

Even the do-or-die games in the Romo era where he ultimately was blamed for untimely INTs or unable to clutch up.

But the end of this game was the dumbest, most mind-numbing shyt I’ve ever seen in my life. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen such stupidity in a sporting event. High School and College coaches and players know better than that.

The HC, OC, and QB all should be embarrassed and ashamed. From the bottom of my heart, fukk all 3 of them.

All them moments terrible :to: that Romo botch I really don’t even think about anymore idk why didn’t really feel that team was gonna go far. That 3rd and 21 still haunts me that’s the play right there that tells me this team cursed :mjlol:

That game Sunday ending on a QB draw with 14 seconds left with no timeouts is one of the dumbest plays I’ve ever seen called by any team. Lowest point for this team we’ve seen in quite some time Jerry should of fired that dude on sight after the game :camby:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Aikman, Emmitt, Playmaker, Moose, Jimmy Johnson, Larry Allen, Nate Newton.... they need to have an intervention with the Jones Family.

They need to tell them, the only way they are going to change course is by hiring a GM, and let him build the roster, and hire his own coach.
Jerry Jones needs to retire and only show up to practices every now and then. Stop doing interviews and just stay in the press box.

I really don't know what else can be done at this point.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate the zebras too but you got to admit, fat Mike had his players wayyy too focused on them since the Raiders game.

Which shows that Dak needs to regroup. Dude has turned into a company man. Like not telling Kellen and Mac to fukk themselves on that last play call. Peyton was waving Dungy off and went for it on 4th down in his 6th season. Put your career in your own hands. Be a man

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

The original 88 losing faith in Dak

This is their fault. They should have never signed him to that contract. Why would Jerry give that to him when he never thought of him as a franchise QB? He and his son can tell us what they think so much of him but the fact of the matter is, if he was somebody you coveted, you would have signed him after the 2018 season.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which shows that Dak needs to regroup. Dude has turned into a company man. Like not telling Kellen and Mac to fukk themselves on that last play call. Peyton was waving Dungy off and went for it on 4th down in his 6th season. Put your career in your own hands. Be a man
It’s worst in Daks case. He’s a puppet or extension of the coach he plays for, which in conclusion means he ain’t the real leader of this team to franchise.

when Dak first got here , he sided to say all the right kind of things jsut like Garrett. Garrett always said the right things and Dak basically echoed whatever sentiment Garrett felt. Fast forward a few years later now McCarthy is steering the ship and McCarthy has always been critical of the zebras and never self-accountable of the team. Now Dak is being critical of the refs and not being self-accountable. They’re not humble. When we lost to the Broncos, instead of giving them their credit Dak and McCarthy said we beat ourselves. When we lost to the raiders, same thing with the refs.

The only one who doesn’t make excuses is Parsons. He’s the only one who says we shouldn’t put ourselves in that situation to begin with. Don’t leave it in the hands of the refs or outside forces.

We have a bunch of excuses makers and that shyt hurts because that means they don’t believe they’re doin anything wrong. They don’t believe they need to fix anything about themselves or get better. That’s why I said build around Parsons and build up the oline. That’s all I want. Nomore building around Dak. If he can make it work with the weapons he has then that on him and the offensive coordinator

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is their fault. They should have never signed him to that contract. Why would Jerry give that to him when he never thought of him as a franchise QB? He and his son can tell us what they think so much of him but the fact of the matter is, if he was somebody you coveted, you would have signed him after the 2018 season.

what was the alternative? What was the plan b?

let’s take a look at the Jones family history when it comes to franchise quarterbacks

1. Jimmy Johnson drafted Aikman.

2. Jerry Jones drafted Quincy Carter. How did that turn out?

3. Parcells brought in Drew Bledsoe..

4. Sean Payton convinced them to sign Romo.

5. The Quarterbacks they wanted to take over Dak aren’t even in the NFL anymore.

So tell me, what was the alternative?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What's crazy is, we did not need Dak to be Superman. We probably make it to the NFC Championship Game if he just plays to the level of his first 5.5 years. The fact this guy inexplicably decided to nose dive off a cliff when we finally have a formidable defense is something that is going to haunt us for a long time.

Last edited: