Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Paying him is not the problem. Forcing or influencing carries is. They over paid for Zeke, but are getting Pollard at a discount so it balances out. Signing another young RB, is also smart business. Overpaying for Zeke, and then not getting the most out of the cheaper option is backasswards. They should be trying to get the most value out of all of their assets.

Paying him is what is influencing the carries though.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This shyt reads like the twilight zone. I just knew this tweet was from 2018 and not our new and improved, franchise QB.

I need a positive spin on this @duckbutta I’m struggling today bro, help me out.

The positive spin is We won twice as many games this year as we did last year and won the division, so we are taking steps in the right direction. Dak looked fine for the most part. Looked bad when it mattered most though :francis:. We do have some actual issues we can address, like getting another center and guard, cause the ones we have are trash. If you think about it, its really a shock our offense was as good as it was all year with a trash center, guard, and running back, we were the softest team up the middle in the league this year so that should change some next year. Gallup is probably gone but Wilson showed he can pick up some of that slack. It don't matter what linebackers we get they can't be any worse than LVE and who was our 3rd linebacker...oh yeah thats right after awhile we just started playing another corner or safety instead of a 3rd linebacker :mjlol:. Fat Mike is terrible on the sidelines but he knocked it out of the park hiring Fassel and corrected his mistake of having a trash DC hiring Quinn.

Dak :francis:. I mean nowhere to go but up from here I guess:mjlol:. Aint no way Greg can be worst next year although he was a non factor in the loss yesterday. Only one more year of Zeke and then we can stop paying one of the worst backs in the league like he one of the best backs in the league. Defense should be better next year putting some real linebackers around Parsons.

Winning is a process and the process isn't always enjoyable :ehh:. Win lose or draw Dak is our QB for at least 3 more years so...whatever:manny:.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

How many times do we have to hear this from opposing players that their gameplan was to let Dak beat them :mindblown:

I just dont understand how anybody can defend dude at this point.

I know I go overboard with the Dak hatred and trolling, but deep down I know a legit QB is what this team is missing. Look at the Bengals and Bills. They were laughingstocks for years. Bills went 2 decades without even making the playoffs. They drafted Josh Allen and now are the biggest threat to the Chiefs in the AFC. The Bengals were a perennial 1 and done team with Andy Dalton. They drafted Joe Burrow, and he wins his first playoff game.

We will never win anything with this sorry excuse of a QB. Im sorry:camby:
It seems more people are coming around that Dak is mixed Kirk Cousins like I’ve been saying. Hope his fans that are hyping him for non football reasons aka he’s black starting to see the light now. Duke is who he is an average qb that fantasy football dudes love

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Broncos gonna hire Dan Quinn, Cowboys gonna fire McCarthy and promote Kellen "Jason Garrett" Moore :mjgrin:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Paying him is what is influencing the carries though.

Which is dumb. You play to win, not pay to win. Maybe they should stop over paying and simply let players walk. If you know you don't want to pay someone, that should be established 2 years before you have to.

But they don't operate like that. Jerry Jones prefers, to let players go to the end of their contract giving away all their leverage.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I already know how it’s going to go. All off-season will be super hot for Dak.
Week 1, comes out and throws for 350 yards and 3 TDs. Offense thrives. Against a dumpster fire opponent, of course

Everybody gets back on the bandwagon. OMG HE’S THE GUY NOW

Leaves start to turn brown and we’re right back to the same Dak bullshyt

I honestly expect Zeke to improve more than I expect Dak to improve at this point

Look like Jimmy Clausen facing zone coverage brehs :russ:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I already know how it’s going to go. All off-season will be super hot for Dak.
Week 1, comes out and throws for 350 yards and 3 TDs. Offense thrives. Against a dumpster fire opponent, of course

Everybody gets back on the bandwagon. OMG HE’S THE GUY NOW

Leaves start to turn brown and we’re right back to the same Dak bullshyt

I honestly expect Zeke to improve more than I expect Dak to improve at this point

Look like Jimmy Clausen facing zone coverage brehs :russ:
man if people take the cheese in the first half of the season next year, then they deserve the disappointment they will get. With the amount of free agents we have, unless they knock it out the ballpark in coaching changes, I expect a 7-10 season in 2022.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems more people are coming around that Dak is mixed Kirk Cousins like I’ve been saying. Hope his fans that are hyping him for non football reasons aka he’s black starting to see the light now. Duke is who he is an average qb that fantasy football dudes love

Wow you right on the money breh :wow:

mixed Kirk cousins makes complete sense, that’s why he was so good in 2016

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is dumb. You play to win, not pay to win. Maybe they should stop over paying and simply let players walk. If you know you don't want to pay someone, that should be established 2 years before you have to.

But they don't operate like that. Jerry Jones prefers, to let players go to the end of their contract giving away all their leverage.
Man if you been rooting for this team for over a quarter century and don’t understand the politics in play for this franchise I don’t what to to sell you…

it’s frustrating, it’s wrongs but more importantly it’s prevalent and there in this franchise. That why I want a Belicheck like person running the franchise but that person and the top of this franchise jsut wouldn’t coexist. Belicheck plays the pieces that give him a chance to win. He don’t give a fukk what you don’t for him Last week.