Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
My expectations for this team is basement level next year . Was low this year and they still disappointed me :francis:
The Cowboys never win the division in back-to-back seasons. So at best in 2022, I expect the Cowboys to be a borderline wild card team that barely makes the playoff & has a 1st round exit on the road.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I guess it doesn't matter as long as Jerruh is in charge :manny:
Send Dak on a summit w/ Aikman and Staubach, hopefully being around Cowboy greatness will rub off on Dak. Then pray you can improve that d-line and o-line in the draft. :hubie:

Staubach and Aikman have taken him under their wing. Much more than they ever did for Romo. It's all meaningless at the end of the day.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
The Cowboys never win the division in back-to-back seasons. So at best in 2022, I expect the Cowboys to be a borderline wild card team that barely makes the playoff & has a 1st round exit on the road.

Think we have the same season next year , NFC East gonna still be buns and these boys gonna still front run :scust:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Crazy thing is his Packer teams were also always ranked low in penalties. Its an organizational thing.

Yep.
2007 giants playoff game I believe we had 13 penalties for 99 yards

on another note a lotta y’all fragile as Fukk talking about “I’m quitting the team.” There’s fans of other teams that have endured far far worse. Bills just made the playoffs for the first time in like 20 years a couple years ago. “Football team” won the division for the first time in 2012 in like 10 years. We dead ass are in the playoffs just about every other year with the exception of 2010-2013 (2006,2007,2009,2014,2016,2018,2021). Didn’t the raiders just make the playoffs for the first time since 2002?

yall nikkas need to relax.

I always say this for the haters: if our rings are so old, WHY IS IT TAKING YOUR TEAM (minus Steelers, 49ers, pats) so long to catch up?

alotta these other clowns measure success by not winning Super Bowls but “winning playoff games.” Wtf does that even mean? Like nigfas are happy being the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th loser. If we not winning the chip then bounce me out the 1st/2nd round. Only loser teams like the Eagles and shjt brag about “playoff wins” cuz they don’t have the actual hardware to show for it

relax cowboysnation and enjoy the ride. Losses like this will make number 6 that much sweeter when we look back :ahh:

Last edited:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Yep.
2007 giants playoff game I believe we had 13 penalties for 99 yards

Call me crazy but for as long I remember we been undisciplined when it comes to penalties since Switzer :russ:

I really thought today was gonna be different these boys fooled me but this game wasn’t even the worst for penalties and shooting ourself in the foot. That got damn Raiders gonna go down as one of the worst games I’ll ever see as a cowboys fan :snoop: