Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm different to this team. Where's that Alonzo mourning heat gif. Thats how I feel with this team. My girl asked me why I'm not mad. I normally would be going on rants. This season its whatever.

I feel the same way. I tried to be mad but then I was just like "been watching this team lose this way for 20 years :manny:"

Glass of martell then played with my sons until they went to sleep and about to play Anno 1800. It is what it is. We'll all be here next year posting the same ol shyt after another loss like this :manny:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Payton doesn't move the needle for me. One bowl in 14 years and he had DREW BREES for all but one of those seasons.

I'm not giving up a draft pick for that. I'd rather go all out for Tomlin instead of Payton if it came to that. But if it's up to me no coach is worth a 1st round pick.

Tomlin wouldn't leave Steel City for Jerruh. He ain't stupid :russ:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk y’all i dont think I got another season in me being a hardcore fan. shyt just takes a toll on a nikka. Shouldn’t be this way but yet here we are :unimpressed:

This how we felt as Eagles fans all those years. Y’all will be fine. To be completely honest, the refs did y’all dirty on the delay of game call as the nikka was in the way and there were a few other questionable flags too.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Like I said, only team in league history to fire a coach who won back to back superbowls and had played in three consecutive championship games and the team he built was good enough to win the next year... what Jerry did to Jimmy was evil and he has been paying for it ever since.
I expect him to put JJ in the ROH next year only because he has nothing else to sell to the fanbase.

I'll never forget him waiting an extra year to celebrate the team's 50th year anniversary because he coincided with the new stadium opening.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Going to say this about McCarthy, the guy is lazy. I'm talking about his day-in-day-out work ethic. Say what you want about him, but Garrett was a 5am - 11pm at the office type of guy. Jerry always used appreciate that about him. McCarthy is not and I wouldn't be surprised if JJ has taken notice. Remember, what Jane Slater reported last year about the poor coaching. That shyt wasn't a fluke. The slop we just witnessed reinforces what is thought about McCarthy.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Tomlin wouldn't leave Steel City for Jerruh. He ain't stupid :russ:

The job security is great with the organization but he has never gotten love from that fan base. They been calling for him to be fired for a long time. And I think he wanted to move on from Ben way earlier. He been making slick comments the last couple years about mobile QBs. And now they held onto him too long and they are in no man's land with their QB situation *que dak jokes*

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to say this about McCarthy, the guy is lazy. I'm talking about his day-in-day-out work ethic. Garrett was a 5am - 11pm at the office type of guy. McCarthy is not and I wouldn't be surprised if JJ has taken notice. Remember, what Jane Slater reported last year. That shyt wasn't a fluke. The slop we just witnessed reinforces what is thought about McCarthy.

Why should he be? The man is an offensive coach but they kept Kellen and his Jason Garrett-ness instead of letting Mac run shyt the way he wants. Mac wanted Quinn

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
fukkin Jerick McKinnon running all over Pitt.

You can literally find productive RB's on the scrap heap. Every team except us

We got a productive running back we just don't give him the ball enough :francis:

To late now, he'll be balling on another team next year then every week we will hear "why didn't the cowboys give Pollard the ball more?":francis:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a fan of Tomlin. I really want a more hands on coach. Somebody that’s going to implement their own system. Why bring in another coach whose going to keep Moore whose running Garrett offense?