Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
But it was the same thing under Garret and Wade Phillips.

These penalties are a lack of accountability franchise culture issue than anything.

Making Moore the head coach isn't going to change anything.

It would only get worse.

Moore is a herb. Maybe he has some hidden personality but I don't see players respecting or responding to him. He looks like a team manager, not a coach. Should be feeding players gataorade. He has no charisma like a Sean McVay or some other similar cac "genius" OC.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
First order of business for next season is putting Jimmy Johnson in the ROH and lifting this curse on this franchise.

You can't watch those last 5 minutes and tell me that this team isn't under some demonic spirit.

Like I said, only team in league history to fire a coach who won back to back superbowls and had played in three consecutive championship games and the team he built was good enough to win the next year... what Jerry did to Jimmy was evil and he has been paying for it ever since.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Payton doesn't move the needle for me. One bowl in 14 years and he had DREW BREES for all but one of those seasons.

I'm not giving up a draft pick for that. I'd rather go all out for Tomlin instead of Payton if it came to that. But if it's up to me no coach is worth a 1st round pick.