Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
The hand the ball to the ref shyt on the last play is bunk.

Ya'll know i ride for Dak and i'm not even tryna make this a pro/anti Dak thing.

I just 10 times out of 10 on a play like that in the no huddle they usually just get tackled, leave the ball there on the ground and go line up. There's usually a ref RIGHT THERE to swoop in and pick it up. This old ass nikka was waddling 20 yards behind. If anything leave the ball on the turf right there, ok fine, but Tony Dungy ET phone home lookin ass on some "find the ref and give him the ball" is garbage. I never see players doing that in those situations.

It is what it is at the end of the day, dumb play call in general. But would hve been nice to get one shot from there :francis:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hand the ball to the ref shyt on the last play is bunk.

Ya'll know i ride for Dak and i'm not even tryna make this a pro/anti Dak thing.

I just 10 times out of 10 on a play like that in the no huddle they usually just get tackled, leave the ball there on the ground and go line up. There's usually a ref RIGHT THERE to swoop in and pick it up. This old ass nikka was waddling 20 yards behind. If anything leave the ball on the turf right there, ok fine, but Tony Dungy ET phone home lookin ass on some "find the ref and give him the ball" is garbage. I never see players doing that in those situations.

It is what it is at the end of the day, dumb play call in general. But would hve been nice to get one shot from there :francis:

Dak runs a 7.4 in a 40. Fukk that play and fukk him

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You corny. Is Hurts your qb of the future? Simple yes or no. Watch him duck

I ain't ducking shyt. If we can't get Watson/Russell... Yes he has one year of the offseason to prove and improve himself. Y'all need to realize if Dak yall QB of the future and if Zeke the answer at RB :wow:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't ducking shyt. If we can't get Watson/Russell... Yes he has one year of the offseason to prove and improve himself. Y'all need to realize if Dak yall QB of the future and if Zeke the answer at RB :wow:
Ima remember this. Same way I remembered that white boy Eagle fan running his mouth about the anthem stuff he think I forgot.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
That's what they're saying. There are "rumblings" within the organization. They're not referring to the report from the other day.
I still think its ducktales

If there was somebody like Sean Payton available, id believe it. I doubt hes gna pay mccarthy $15m to sit home