Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Look at you bruh. Rationalizing. Let it go. Boyz are about entertaining. Winning is a distant second. 26 years bruh....26. This is like a relationship with a cheating partner and continuing going back. Seek therapy and regroup or just quit em like I did
I'm a real Dallas nikka bro. I'm not quitting the Cowboys lol.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im hype because we have a player on defense that wants to be a legend. If you'renot hype do you fam
We have to build around him. We have to hit in those picks. The cowboys tried to build around Ware but jsut couldn’t. Drafted Spencer in the first round and he turned into Almost Anthony. Drafted Bobby Carpenter and Mike Jenkins with first round picks and they were busts. That’s why I never understood the hate for DWare. He never got help outside of one year from Ratliff

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trash ass nikka shouldn't have gotten drafted in the first place, we only drafted him to keep the Eagles from getting him. WE DIDN'T NEED A WIDE RECEIVER IN THAT DRAFT!:snoop:

He was ass at OU as well and ran terrible routes. BIG 12 just don't play defense. Ran terrible routes all over the field today

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was ass at OU as well and ran terrible routes. BIG 12 just don't play defense. Ran terrible routes all over the field today
Lamb got a 1000 yard. You don’t just luckily get those. He looked all world before the bye.

I never thought he was that guy y’all said he was. I maintain that Cooper is the best wr on this team.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lamb got a 1000 yard. You don’t just luckily get those. He looked all world before the bye.

I never thought he was that guy y’all said he was. I maintain that Cooper is the best wr on this team.

Cause they were rolling coverage to Coop and kept a safety back for Gallup. Lamb run atrocious routes and labors beating even man coverage

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mane somebody bring up that Dak TD run and watch the route Lamb takes on that shyt :russ::russ: