Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same age and everything. Me and my wife children are grown ass men in college. I don't care about this team anymore after today's game
Bro it’s been 20 years. If we haven’t walked away from The team by now, we ain’t goin nowhere:francis: they have our souls.

I tried already but I love football too much.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk y’all i dont think I got another season in me being a hardcore fan. shyt just takes a toll on a nikka. Shouldn’t be this way but yet here we are :unimpressed:
You a Philly fan? Cuz they been as much as a disappointment as the cowboys outside that one WS in 08. I’m a Nats fan. At one point they were as big as a disappointment as the boys for me. We were the best team of the decade and didn’t even have a series win until 2019 and of course we won the WS that year. My greatest moment as a sports fan:mjcry:. I would’ve missed it if I walked away

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro it’s been 20 years. If we haven’t walked away from The team by now, we ain’t goin nowhere:francis: they have our souls.

I tried already but I love football too much.

Nah basketball was my 1st love. Mavs gotta do the damn thing now. Boyz don't even phase me. Told y'all the other day we were losing the game. Dak is so removed from blackness, he can't read the room. I just don't care anymore. It's just entertainment now. That's all they've been for 26 years

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
You a Philly fan? Cuz they been as much as a disappointment as the cowboys outside that one WS in 08. I’m a Nats fan. At one point they were as big as a disappointment as the boys for me. We were the best team of the decade and didn’t even have a series win until 2019 and of course we won the WS that year. My greatest moment as a sports fan:mjcry:. I would’ve missed it if I walked away
Year after year it’s the same fukkin shyt. I’m too emotionally invested, I gotta take a step back. Not even just from these nikkas, I think sports in general. 08 Phillies the only thing a nikka got to look back on fr. Sixers playoff L last year took a lot out of me. Now this. Just tired bro, peep the status. Shut just rings true.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
same they did their thing today after the first 2 drives, got some boneheads there but they got playmakers even LVE showed some nuts. They did all they could

Considering how they were moving the football I was impressed with how they played when the game settled down. Especially, since the offense couldn't cut them some slack by not holding on to the ball. Imagine if the offense held up their end of the bargain and we finally sick the dogs on Jimmy G. Left too many points and TOP out there on the field.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah basketball was my 1st love. Mavs gotta do the damn thing now. Boyz don't even phase me. Told y'all the other day we were losing the game. Dak is so removed from blackness, he can't read the room. I just don't care anymore. It's just entertainment now. That's all they've been for 26 years

Unfortunately Luka 3 pt bricking ass isn't going to do nothing this season as well. :unimpressed:

I've learned to limit my expectations on him as well.

This a$$hole just continue to jack up 3's even though he's trash at it and shot the team out of the game. :mindblown:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Year after year it’s the same fukkin shyt. I’m too emotionally invested, I gotta take a step back. Not even just from these nikkas, I think sports in general. 08 Phillies the only thing a nikka got to look back on fr. Sixers playoff L last year took a lot out of me. Now this. Just tired bro, peep the status. Shut just rings true.
Man we In The same boat. I’m rockets fan now but those harden years just left a toll. That game 7 against GSW was a brutality. That’s why I’m not even frustrated at the moment . We have a big foundation piece in Green I can watch develop without expectation at the moment. Same with the Nats.

the problem with the cowboys is we might’ve plateaued.