Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerry Jones, is the cause of all of this. Playing for and coaching for the Cowboys is just too much. Everything is over covered, over analyzed and over hyped. Like I said on this site multiple times, this team is treated like champions every year and haven't won shyt. They get all of the benefits, without having to work for it.

Multiple players have left and went on to have success. Football isn't the number one priority in Dallas. Jerry Jones has cast a shadow so big, no coach will be able to thrive under it. They will probably miss the playoffs next year, like clockwork.

Jerry Jones is the GM, yet has done nothing to fix the offensive line. He's too loyal to players. The country club/family atmosphere is like the football version of COVID-19. I was 18 years old the last time Dallas played in the NFC title game. I'm 44 now. I'm to the point where I don't even care anymore. Like what's the point.

Same age and everything. Me and my wife children are grown ass men in college. I don't care about this team anymore after today's game

93 til

Superstar
Daps
What's frustrating is that I fukk with the defense. They're not without their faults, but they're some dawgs on that side of the ball. You can question their decision making but you can't question their effort. Especially, under a new DC who might not be here next season. You can tell they genuinely fukk with each other based on how they fly around.

The offense on the other hand plays like they don't fukk with each other like that :francis:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
What's frustrating is that I fukk with the defense. They're not without their faults, but they're some dawgs on that side of the ball. You can question their decision making but you can't question their effort. Especially, under a new DC who might not be here next season. You can tell they genuinely fukk with each other based on how they fly around.

The offense on the other hand plays like they don't fukk with each other like that :francis:

same they did their thing today after the first 2 drives, got some boneheads there but they got playmakers even LVE showed some nuts. They did all they could

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same age and everything. Me and my wife children are grown ass men in college. I don't care about this team anymore after today's game

Damn shame.

Lost a whole damn generation.

But Jerry is OK because he's just replacing this lost generation with Mexican fans that will send overvalue money on everything.

I could go deeper into this specific topic but I will start offending a lot of people and get into some TLR shyt.

I'm just saying. :manny: