Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point, I don't see how any of you can be hype off the off season, the draft, free agency, training camp or preseason.

Zeke will be back, and will get the bulk of the carries next year. And so will most of the offensive line.

The defense will have most of the same players.

The crazy part is the Raiders reminded me of Dallas on Saturday. They played and lost virtually the exact same way.
Next year is the last season before they can absorb Zeke cap hit. I hope they run him into the ground because that might be his last season in the league

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ppl completely ignores this. You can’t sit resources. It’s going be a sad ending to Zekes time in Dallas. I won’t even feel bad becaue they did it to Dez who was still productive

Even though Romo choked just the same, he was able to make due with what he had. Dez was forced to play with an inexperienced QB that didn't know how to get him the ball. Getting rid of Dez cost Dallas 3 high draft picks. The 2nd rounder they used to get Gallup. The 1st round pick they gave up to get Cooper, and the 1st round pick they used to draft Lamb.

Just like they used a first round pick to draft a running back, when they didn't need to. Jerry Jones is all about "splash". He really needs to hurry up and die.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ur owner a drunk and two cowboys had dui and one killed the other in the crash years ago

This season not decades ago. Raiders had 4 DUI's and another drunk player waving a gun at fans on Twitter. Shameful :scust:

The NFL had to force your franchise to fire a White Supremacist coach. :mjpls:

Raiders was planning on keeping him if the NFL didn't force Mark Davis hand. :mjpls:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though Romo choked just the same, he was able to make due with what he had. Dez was forced to play with an inexperienced QB that didn't know how to get him the ball. Getting rid of Dez cost Dallas 3 high draft picks. The 2nd rounder they used to get Gallup. The 1st round pick they gave up to get Cooper, and the 1st round pick they used to draft Lamb.

Just like they used a first round pick to draft a running back, when they didn't need to. Jerry Jones is all about "splash". He really needs to hurry up and die.
Zeke was the right pick at the time. He was picked for Romo. If we knew Romo wouldn’t make it preseason, Zeke wouldn’t have beeen picked

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point, I don't see how any of you can be hype off the off season, the draft, free agency, training camp or preseason.

Zeke will be back, and will get the bulk of the carries next year. And so will most of the offensive line.

The defense will have most of the same players.

The crazy part is the Raiders reminded me of Dallas on Saturday. They played and lost virtually the exact same way.

Im hype because we have a player on defense that wants to be a legend. If you'renot hype do you fam

93 til

Superstar
Daps
So lets look at Zeke's impact on the team since he got drafted.

1. He cost Dallas a top 5 pick, just to sign him.
2. He gets suspended for domestic violence.
3. He threatens to hold out with two years left on his contract, which not only forced Dallas to pay him, it also prevented them from signing Dak on a cheaper deal.
4. Because of said contract, he gets the bulk of carries no matter what. Even when he's hurt.

Zeke has pretty much gotten away with doing whatever he wants since he's been in Dallas with no consequences.

Not entirely his fault tho. We never took advantage of the times we ran him to the ground. Plus the line deteriorating doesn't help. Conor Williams came into the league talking about being bullied growing up and it shows. The D Line doesn't respect him at all. He spends half the game 5 yards in the backfield. Biadasz is just trash.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
T
Zeke was the right pick at the time. He was picked for Romo. If we knew Romo wouldn’t make it preseason, Zeke wouldn’t have beeen picked
thats just not smart though. Drafting at 4 should be a 10 year decision. Rarely are rbs here that long. It wasn’t a good pick at that value. That pick should have been Ramsey or Buckner.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Drafting a running back that high is never the right pick.

Giants made the same mistake with Eli the next year.
Exactly and the giants are regretting that. Like I’ve said. Only two running backs in the last 20 years warrants that high of a pick and that’s Peterson and Tomlinson and even think I’d have to think about it.