Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The best part of the interview is when Playmaker was looking like a proud dad while discussing the text message he sent to Stephen after the draft.

Also what Micah said about his relationship with D-Law and the healthy competition between them is some :mindblown: stuff. Some of us were saying earlier in the season that D-Law was probably feeling uneasy while he was out injured watching his status as top dawg being challenged for the first time since D-Ware left. I think D-Law would even admit that he needed this because you could sense some complacency and overconfidence in his approach and demeanor since he got paid.

:mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The best part of the interview is when Playmaker was looking like a proud dad while discussing the text message he sent to Stephen after the draft.

Also what Micah said about his relationship with D-Law and the healthy competition between them is some :mindblown: stuff. Some of us were saying earlier in the season that D-Law was probably feeling uneasy while he was out injured watching his status as top dawg being challenged for the first time since D-Ware left. I think D-Law would even admit that he needed this because you could sense some complacency and overconfidence in his approach and demeanor since he got paid.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas

Bruh....Micah mentality....

:wow: