Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Point taken but he was also bad in that NO game.

I thought he was average in this game. 238 yards and one touchdown isn't anything special...but the saints were a top 7 defense this year and its the same defense Brady got shut out by and couldn't only even get in field goal range once on.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I think our defense is going to unleash hell on Jimmy G. We just need Dak to step up.

Yall better hope prime playoff McCarthy dont show up. Pressure will be on him to win his first playoff game with the cowboys at home and he might go ultra conservative if he gets a 2 score lead.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's obviously running through hoes in Dallas. He better not get caught up. NFL will not give any of our players the benefit of the doubt.
I mean maybe he's lying but he said he's a one woman man :yeshrug:

The Aeneas Williams story :wow:

Then again he started backtracking at the end lol. Hope he stay clean out there

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Micah sitting in his living room in the D with the blacked-out Mavs hoodie on chopping it up with The Playmaker about the glory days and Micah's responsibility to continue the tradition is peak DFW sports for me.
full
@Codeine Bryant @BigE214

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Mike and D-Ware chopping it up about going to the SB this year....

My bad...I see dtown already on it....

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The best part of the interview is when Playmaker was looking like a proud dad while discussing the text message he sent to Stephen after the draft.

Also what Micah said about his relationship with D-Law and the healthy competition between them is some :mindblown: stuff. Some of us were saying earlier in the season that D-Law was probably feeling uneasy while he was out injured watching his status as top dawg being challenged for the first time since D-Ware left. I think D-Law would even admit that he needed this because you could sense some complacency and overconfidence in his approach and demeanor since he got paid.

Last edited: