Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The most encouraging thing to me leading into this game is how little we’ve heard from anybody on our squad.

No generic Dak comments
No Zeke or Gregory fukkery
No Cooper complaining
No Diggs chatter about making plays or how he feels about being meme’d for giving up yards
No nonsense from our coach

Only thing that sticks out is Micah doing a little press run, but if there’s anybody I have zero concern about being locked in, it’s him

I have a good feeling that our guys are incredibly focused and the sentiment in the locker room is “don’t say shyt, we’ll just show them on Sunday”

Win or lose, I have no complaints about how this team handled themselves this week coming into this game. We couldn’t always say that about previous squads.

Let’s go Eagles :mjgrin:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
So how does an Eagles win affect us?

Eagles win then we play a home game against the winner of Arizona and the Rams.

I already booked my
Flight to Tampa but it’s with credits so I plan on buying game day tickets by 4th quarter of the Tampa game if it looks like they are losing

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Eagles win then we play a home game against the winner of Arizona and the Rams.

I already booked my
Flight to Tampa but it’s with credits so I plan on buying game day tickets by 4th quarter of the Tampa game if it looks like they are losing
I will pay you not to go.