Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Trenches.

But give me a day to get my confidence up. Right now I'm not feeling this.
Rams Oline been in and out lately with issues.

Dak should have way more time. Plus Shanahan OWNS McVay. They just played over their head. Similar to how the Seahawks did vs the Cardinals today.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Felt like our Boys had a lil sum waiting for the Cards. Media been asking our players about a potential rematch for the last week. Almost to the point that it felt like a forgone conclusion. Now, the script flipped out of nowhere today. I hope our coaches are ready. We will need to be the more physical team on the field next week. If our oline is on that patty cake shyt, their giants on the dline are going to cause us problems, deflecting balls n shyt and getting in Dak's head.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Brehs are right, everybody has somebody

Cardinals waited until Q4 to start running the zone read and ran the clock out with ease. They would have abused that in the rematch. Plus with all the players they’re getting back…

Sure, Dak is going to be under pressure.
Jimmy G will also be under pressure.

We would have to patch this porous run defense in either matchup.

I’m supposed to feel better about Dak hearing footsteps from Chandler Jones and JJ Watt?

OL and Kellen have to level up, no matter who we play.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Felt like our Boys had a lil sum waiting for the Cards. Media been asking our players about a potential rematch for the last week. Almost to the point that it felt like a forgone conclusion. Now, the script flipped out of nowhere today. I hope our coaches are ready. We will need to be the more physical team on the field next week. If our oline is on that patty cake shyt, their giants on the dline are going to cause us problems, deflecting balls n shyt and getting in Dak's head.
Whatever plan for the cards we can probabaly do against SF. SF is jsut a less dynamic team. All we could do was be a more disciplinary defense against Arizona. The game was close I tilt he be when we started breaking lane integrity against Kyler. The issue against Arizona and really all the playoffs team have been LVE. We can’t make him into a weapon. Moreso have to hide him or hope he doesn’t get abused/left behind. Dude doesn’t have a strong attribute we can use to attack. Not strong, not fast, not agile. Can’t run sideline to sideline. Terrible in run support. Can’t throw him back
In zone coverage. Too slow to send on a blitz.He’s the weak link in our defense. Luckily he’s surround by dogs and he can’t get isolated on defense

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak and Zeke has owned the 49ers tho. :yeshrug:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
For me, it was all about avoiding going to Lambeau as long as possible. Now we cant see them until the Championship game, assuming we make it that far.

Home vs 49ers then on the road @ Tampa (our fans will takeover that stadium)

It wont align more favorably for us than that