Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the difference between Wak and Baker other than Wak playing better in the 4th. Holding on to the ball. Not throwing easy open passes to their best targets. Having no confidence in the windows downfield. Pitiful QB

Browns are going to be smart enough to wash their hands of him. Unlike Dumb and Dumber that give this type of QB Patrick Mahomes money. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the difference between Wak and Baker other than Wak playing better in the 4th. Holding on to the ball. Not throwing easy open passes to their best targets. Having no confidence in the windows downfield. Pitiful QB
One is 11-5

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Looks like Dallas opponents are getting fukked by penalty yards in 2021. 3rd highest :leon:

on a side note, u would pull up some weird shyt like this just to put blame on everyone else but your own squad :heh:

again, to shut down your retarded theory, just look back at last year's NFC Ship game. Bucs were getting away with everything and Packers were getting flagged. Take this loser shyt on outta here :camby:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
That was a 3-hr slurp-fest from ESPN tonight. The Packers and Steelers are darlings of the NFL and nobody can convince me that doesn't carry over into the way they are officiated.

Packers were one of the least penalized teams in the NFL in McCarthy’s tenure and are the least penalized team this year in the NFC.

Must be something about the water in Green Bay that makes everyone who plays there no matter who is on the roster or who the coach is all of the sudden play the game “the right way”. Solid, mistake free football :unimpressed: