Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Sup brehs,

A few observations that I have thus far:

As much as I hate the mute on our offense, the offense needs to run through him. Kellen Moore and Trashcott need to put their smooth brains together and figure out the best way to get Coop the ball early and often. Again, its still :pacspit: at that idiot for not being vaxxed, but he makes the offense go.

How the fukk can we expect to win in the playoffs if the gameplan is not centered around attacked 2nd and 3rd string CBs?! Again, I fault the head coach for not getting in Moore and Trashcott’s ass for their flawed gameplay and execution. I’ve been done with the Kellen Moore experience since after Denver and KC game. If that beaver faced teenager shyts the bed again, he needs to pack his bags and take his remedial ass on to fukk up someone else’s team.

The bytchass kicker needs to go, this shyt is far past arrogance - its straight stupidity now that this clown is still on the roster. Losing by 3 points is piss poor awareness from the Bones and McCarthy.

Once again the defense did more than enough to put us in the position to win, however, it is obvious that Bossman should be getting way more play time, and we are severely lacking depth at LB. I don’t care if Diggs is getting cooked routinely, as long as he gets his hands on the ball - which unfortunately he did not. DQ showed no kind of awareness as we had to sit here and watch [checks notes] AJ Green deep fry his #1 CB. :dahell:

I can’t say much else because I cut the game off after the offense stalled yet again during their 1st possession of the 3rd quarter.

Lastly, can we please dead these Romo v. Dak arguments, neither one of these bums has any meaningful success to brag about..:manny:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Who else besides me just enjoying the ride of this likeable team? :unimpressed:
I'm not a fortune teller. I just know we in the playoffs :hubie:
How can you enjoy this when this season is going to end in an early round playoff loss again :unimpressed:

TBH, the only difference of this team from years past is the emergence of Micah and Diggs. Without them playing at historic levels, we would probably be a wild card team :unimpressed:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you enjoy this when this season is going to end in an early round playoff loss again :unimpressed:

TBH, the only difference of this team from years past is the emergence of Micah and Diggs. Without them playing at historic levels, we would probably be a wild card team :unimpressed:
I don't know that :hubie:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Looks like Dallas opponents are getting fukked by penalty yards in 2021. 3rd highest :leon:

on a side note, u would pull up some weird shyt like this just to put blame on everyone else but your own squad :heh:

again, to shut down your retarded theory, just look back at last year's NFC Ship game. Bucs were getting away with everything and Packers were getting flagged. Take this loser shyt on outta here :camby:
Let me know when you get to the part that is intended to make sense.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

At the end of the day, you win enough games in the regular season to get to the playoffs. Dallas accomplished that. Once the playoffs start, everyone has an equal chance.

The only reason you can be optimistic is if Dallas plays bad on Saturday again, they will be underdogs now matter how far the go. Which is a good thing . Less pressure.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Bird's eye view of the play that earned Dak a death stare from Amari.

2X339vT.png