Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Imagine blaming a quarterback who threw 3 touchdowns instead of a running back who's yard per carry looked like somebody divided it by pi :laff:

16 yards...for the whole game...

As bad as Dak was he still somehow ended up with more rushing yards than the guy we paying 15 million dollars to actually rush the ball :laff:

If I'm Dak I'm telling Zeke I need some of his salary this week, since he did a better job of being a running back today than mr "i'm the most explosive I been all year":laff:

1.8 is the answer to a math question :laff:
1.8 is what you have left over after using 8 gallons of something :laff:
1.8 is how much a malnourished baby hamster weights :laff:
1.8 is how many miles you can be from your host and comfortably hold a shyt before getting home:laff:
1.8 IS NOT how much your running back should average per carry in a football game :laff:

16 is how old you might be when you lose your virginity :laff:
16 is how much change you get back if you use a 50 dollar bill at olive garden:laff:
16 is how many hot wings you might get in an extra large order:laff:

16 is how old I was when I got a hardship drivers license :laff:

16 is how many up downs I do in a set when I work out

16 IS NOT how many yards your 15 million dollar running back is supposed to rush for in a game :laff:

I aint never seen no shyt like this...we legit paying this dude a million dollars a yard:laff:

I seen running backs today get 16 yards ON ONE PLAY :laff:
:russ:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
The rams who almost lost to tyler hunley? Interesting.
And? So did the packers. Yet as of right now, if we play any decent team, do you have the confidence that we can beat them? If we can’t beat a hurt Cardinal team at home, what makes you think we can beat the rams and packers right now? We haven’t performed well offensively against a decent side since the Patriot game.

Also the rams won and they beat the cardinals two weeks ago.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
And? So did the packers. Yet as of right now, if we play any decent team, do you have the confidence that we can beat them? If we can’t beat a hurt Cardinal team at home, what makes you think we can beat the rams and packers right now? We haven’t performed well offensively against a decent side since the Patriot game.

Also the rams won and they beat the cardinals two weeks ago.

Yes we can beat any of these teams. The only team that looks decidedly better than anyone else in the NFC is the Packers .

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This guido ruined our season. :snoop:

AAOsObx.img

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@*DalMem* is right. Dak is a bytch. He plays the same way now as he always has. Scared. Conservative. Uncertain. Slow.

Only time he takes chances is when we’re down 2+ scores in the second half and he goes into YOLO mode knowing he’s not throwing the game away with mistakes… because the game is already over.

This WR corps has been wasted all season because we have a timid noodle arm leading our offense. Oh, and he also has no touch, pocket presence, struggles to get the ball over linemen, and lacks instincts on when to take off and run.

I’m sick of watching this guy. At least Romo took chances. Defenses should just line up all 11 guys on the line and tell them to just stand with their hands up. Our $160mil man will struggle to complete 3 out of 30 passes.

Too petrified to EVER try and challenge DBs in single coverage.

Disgusting. Get this bytch off my team :hhh:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
How did this clown get his own 35 min special on NBC?:russ: Jerry watched this shyt and hired him asap. The way he acted throughout this special you would think he'd come back looking like Belichek

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My 2 cents.

- For what it's worth, the offense was more dynamic when Gallup was out. When he came back, his presence was part of the offense floundering. Dak has a better rapport with Cedric Wilson and it showed. Gallup wasn't meant to be the third WR. And to be honest, he was drafted specifically to be a Dez Bryant Part 2. That doesn't work well with Dak's style of play.

- Glad to see they at least went to Bossman Fat once Lewis kept getting burned. Hopefully this trend continues.

- Dak Prescott is the MAIN reason why the offense stalls. The fact that his TE's don't hold blocks, and his offensive line keeps making dumb holding penalties, speaks to how Dak holds them accountable. Leadership don't mean shyt, if the guys you're leading keep making the same mistakes.

Lastly, this team does not no how to deal with adversity. And you can't even blame the coaches. It's the organization and everything that comes with playing with the Dallas Cowboys. It's the media, it's the attention.

This can't just be a normal game. Every time Dallas plays, they suck the air out of the room. It's tiring. Teams give extra special attention to the Cowboys because of the attention they give and all the talk they get over and over and over and over and over again.

I'm tired of the attention.

Dak is an average QB. He's Joe Flacco status to me at this point. He doesn't step up when the stakes are high, and when he actually does, most of the time it's too little too late, or he follows it up with shyt.

The Dak + Zeke experience needs to be done with. It's a good thing he only wanted 4 years instead of 5. He's not a killer. And he celebrates TD's like he's never been there before. Minor victories when you've played like shyt ring hollow to me.

Shout out to LVE. He played his best game in the long time. Maybe his agent told him, Dallas is probably his only shot at cashing in. Maybe Jaylon Smith told him, he better stay, because, life is hard outside the comfy confines of Frisco.