Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Connor Williams looking like a top priority. His value increase(imo) once he got benched and the offense instantly fell apart.

Im goin receive some criticism for this but I’m thinking about trading or releasing Tyron. Maybe Steele is ready to take over that spot.

I’d resign Kearse. He seems to fit Quinn’s system really well.

If I have to choose between Gallup and Schultz , I’m leaning towards Gallup. We still have Jarwin and Sprinkle.
Nah

Get his replacement in the draft. Where we will be picking will be the perfect spot to get a guard

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't see a head coaching spot for Quinn. Most the teams looking for new coaches will probably lean towards offensive coaches.

Jags - Mostly likely offensive mind, since they have to develop Lawrence.
Oakland - I guess this is the one wild card and could go after Quinn.
Denver - If you're firing Fangio, why hire Quinn? They basically have the same background. And Denver has to get a QB this offseason.

That's all the job openings unless I'm missing a team?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I still don't see a head coaching spot for Quinn. Most the teams looking for new coaches will probably lean towards offensive coaches.

Jags - Mostly likely offensive mind, since they have to develop Lawrence.
Oakland - I guess this is the one wild card and could go after Quinn.
Denver - If you're firing Fangio, why hire Quinn? They basically have the same background. And Denver has to get a QB this offseason.

That's all the job openings unless I'm missing a team?
Pete Carroll is 70. I wouldn't be shocked if he said fukk it I'm not dealing with this new covid world and a possible rebuild without Wilson and decides to retire.