Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

4 games. 4 games.

It’s not like he hasn’t shown he can play at a high level. He was doing it to begin the year. Was in the MVP convo.

If he can go back to that level, then Dallas should be good to go.

Steve Young said he thinks Dak is hurt for what it’s worth. :manny:

He hasn’t been the same since that New England game. Maybe he should’ve sat out longer. Maybe Zeke should’ve sat out as well. Dallas has had luxury of allowing defensive players to sit out for extended periods of time, but the offense is different. Especially at the most important positions.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we root for Washington to be Philly and close out the division by beating Washington again.

go hard against Arizona and depending on what’s at stake in the final week, they can rest players against Philly again.
That Arizona game might be a anti-trap game. Now I’m starting to see what they talking about. I don’t want that to be our Super Bowl and the players get ahead of themselves. I feel like we matchup you well with the cards and can see us beating down on them. This Cowboys team is young and we seen that they can get to feeling themselves too much and not stay humble/hungry.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
4 games. 4 games.
Admittedly I don't track QBR but if we include the Denver game (22.4), that is 40% of the season. Yea he looked great earlier in the year but the numbers say he's damn near as likely to be mediocre as he is to be good, and that is dangerous water we're treading. Age, injuries, FA moves, league scheduling, all of these factors change the equation from year to year. This might be the most talented we will ever have in the Dak era and may also be our best crack at a championship. He has a few weeks to find his form, and I hope that he does. If he continues on this path its going to be a short and disappointing trip to the playoffs.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 games. 4 games.

It’s not like he hasn’t shown he can play at a high level. He was doing it to begin the year. Was in the MVP convo.

If he can go back to that level, then Dallas should be good to go.

Steve Young said he thinks Dak is hurt for what it’s worth. :manny:

He hasn’t been the same since that New England game. Maybe he should’ve sat out longer. Maybe Zeke should’ve sat out as well. Dallas has had luxury of allowing defensive players to sit out for extended periods of time, but the offense is different. Especially at the most important positions.
Majority of the payroll salary is on offense. If I was the owner I’d make them nigguh play too.it’s something like close 70% of the salary is allocated to the offense. They should be carrying the bulk load and producing more. That why parsons and Gregory looked disgusted walking on the field at the end of the game to shake hands against washington. Then jokers was covering their mouth to talk so you know they was talking grimy.

Gregory: you see that shyt
Parsons: yeah you better not take no discount
Gregory: :stopitslime: nigguh fukk that, if they got 40 million to throw away, they can throw some at my ugly ass to trick on these thick ass Texas ho’s
Parsons: Already:shaq:

Demarcus Lawrence$27,000,000
Amari Cooper$22,000,000
Dak Prescott$34,450,000
Zack Martin$20,191,000
Tyron Smith$17,505,000
Ezekiel Elliott$18,220,000
La'el Collins$15,250,000
6 of our top 7 salaries in offense

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
not true. If we have a 3 way tie with any team we get the 1 seed based on conference record. It only goes “head to head” if all teams that tied played each other. This was the bullshyt that happened to us in 2014 when we had a 3 way tie with Seattle and green at with all of us 12-4. Even tho we beat Seattle they were the number one seed due to the fact that our conference record was worse than theirs and GB’s.

the only way the head to head comes into play with Tampa is if it’s a 2 way tie only which is highly unlikely.

I completely forgot about this :ohhh: