Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I don't see us losing to the giants eagles or washington. There qb's and offenses are to trash to put up points. We beat the Cardinals that is the tie breaker. Real problem is we got to finish with a better record than the Bucs they own the head to head. Not going to happen their division is as bad as ours.

We could get the two seed though. This lost was huge for the Cardinals. They went from number one seed to possibly not winning their own division off of one game. They lucky the Rams going to have to play a starving 49ers team to end the season.

Speaking of the 49ers that is the one team I do NOT want to see in the playoffs. They are the team everybody pretended Washington was. They grind out the running game and give little Jimmy such safe throws I don't think our defense would be able to spook him like we did Heineke. If the 49ers get in we need to avoid them at all cost. That is a 23 - 13 49ers had the ball for 42 minutes of the game L waiting to happen.

not true. If we have a 3 way tie with any team we get the 1 seed based on conference record. It only goes “head to head” if all teams that tied played each other. This was the bullshyt that happened to us in 2014 when we had a 3 way tie with Seattle and green at with all of us 12-4. Even tho we beat Seattle they were the number one seed due to the fact that our conference record was worse than theirs and GB’s.

the only way the head to head comes into play with Tampa is if it’s a 2 way tie only which is highly unlikely.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
not true. If we have a 3 way tie with any team we get the 1 seed based on conference record. It only goes “head to head” if all teams that tied played each other. This was the bullshyt that happened to us in 2014 when we had a 3 way tie with Seattle and green at with all of us 12-4. Even tho we beat Seattle they were the number one seed due to the fact that our conference record was worse than theirs and GB’s.

the only way the head to head comes into play with Tampa is if it’s a 2 way tie only which is highly unlikely.

This is what I've been trying to preach here....but no, all the same negative asses talking "we need the Cards to win" "we need to just HOPE for the 3rd seed"...GTFO

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:.

We been trying to move on from Tyron for what...3 years now :mjlol:. Dude has mastered playing at an all pro level for 7 games...getting hurt and missing 2 games...coming back and playing really good for 4 games...getting hurt again and being trash for the rest of the year :mjlol:

I have no doubts by the time we get to the playoffs he going to be letting insert defensive end name here be in Dak face by the time he catches it out of shotgun:mjlol:
I swear every summer a report comes out saying this is the best he’s felt or looked in his career:mjlol:.everytime I hear that in July I just :gucci::comeon:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nate made a point that Dak needs to scale it back and go back to being more like rookie Dak. Basically stop taking risk/chances. Jsut make the obvious safe throws. No sidearms. None of that fancy stuff. Go back to the Jon Kitna method. Take what the defense gives you. Don’t go for the prime rib everytime, take the chick, pork, and vegetables

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Nate made a point that Dak needs to scale it back and go back to being more like rookie Dak. Basically stop taking risk/chances. Jsut make the obvious safe throws. No sidearms. None of that fancy stuff. Go back to the Jon Kitna method. Take what the defense gives you. Don’t go for the prime rib everytime, take the chick, pork, and vegetables
I think him not wanting to run also is hurting him. He is overcompensating and it's killing this offense. Against NO and Wash, he had chances to pick up yards with his feet and slide or go out of bounds.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think him not wanting to run also is hurting him. He is overcompensating and it's killing this offense. Against NO and Wash, he had chances to pick up yards with his feet and slide or go out of bounds.
Yeah I think it’s instructed at this point for him not to run . I be seeing lanes