Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yeah I think it’s instructed at this point for him not to run . I be seeing lanes

Yeah I feel like Dak is trying to prove to someone he is a "pocket passer" cause this nikka just legit won't run...at all.

And we don't even need him to be Lamar. Just if the DE rushes out real wide just step up and take the 7 or 8 yards every now and then.

Teams make no attempt to spy him anymore and he still won't run. Safeties and DB's got they back to him on crossing routes and he still won't run.

Dak running is the only thing that is going to help the running game at this point.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Hangin wit da boys” halfway through the podcast and they’re still talking tha out that pick 6. They’re dissecting the fukk out of that play.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
@MalaKai how was the game? What was the split? Rewatching the game, can't believe how loud it was on Gregory's pick.

Breh I can't even explain it.....I had front row seats in the endzone and was able to talk my shyt. Had on my Micha jersey so got a lot of love

1) Ended up being shown on FOX broadcast at least 7-10 times...my peeps hitting me up during the game saying" WE SEE YOU BREH!!"
2) Zeke gave me love on the incomplete throw in the endzone on 3rd down.
3) I got in LVE shyt after he finally made a nice tackle in the 2nd half telling him it was about time....that bama looked back in the stands like he wanted to kill me lol. If you recorded the game watch his eyes after the tackle in the flats during the 3rd quarter.
4) Gave Heineke so much shyt that I had all the Skins and Cowboy fans laughing their ass off.
5) Malik Hooker played his ass off...and that hit on the sideline was loud and nasty as fukk but legal.

Cowboys fans took over.....ran into Mark Holmes but didn't get a chance to taste the wings...LETS GO COWBOY chants were loud as fukk throughout the whole damn game.

Bottom Line was this was the 2nd best Boys-Skins game I've been to and I've been to quite a few.

I'm gonna try to upload some pics but need a hosting site....

Last edited:

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
XMC6UIQzRRA1.jpg
Cowboys%204.jpg

Ya Boy Tank pregame

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Simus brought up a good point saying Dak bad play might be related to his mental health, especially around this time of year. Dude has been dealing with a lot of loss these past couple of years.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Washington vs Philly

Is there a scenario in which we can wrap off the division this week with a W?

If not then I want Washington to win so we can beat them next week, for the division