Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Washington vs Philly

Is there a scenario in which we can wrap off the division this week with a W?

If not then I want Washington to win so we can beat them next week, for the division
nope. Dallas can simply wrap it up if they win the next two but they can't clinch it this weekend. If Dallas wins on Sunday, the Philly and Washington loser is eliminated from division contention.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Same here. When we host game, it be just as many cowboys fans as skins fan
When I moved up here in 2005, I couldn't believe the amount of Cowboy fans up here. I already knew there were a lot but I didn't realize it was THAT many. Cowboy fans are deep here and there is a reason why Jerry loves the DC area.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Washington vs Philly

Is there a scenario in which we can wrap off the division this week with a W?

If not then I want Washington to win so we can beat them next week, for the division
We win vs Giants

Philly & Washington tie

Thats the only way we clinch this weekend

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I moved up here in 2005, I couldn't believe the amount of Cowboy fans up here. I already knew there were a lot but I didn't realize it was THAT many. Cowboy fans are deep here and there is a reason why Jerry loves the DC area.
Yeah it’s a lovely situation especially once you realize why it’s so many cowboys fans here.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nope. Dallas can simply wrap it up if they win the next two but they can't clinch it this weekend. If Dallas wins on Sunday, the Philly and Washington loser is eliminated from division contention.
There’s only one scenario but it’s virtually out the window:

cowboys win and the eagles and skins tie would clinch the division for the boys this weekend

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
4 games. 4 games.

It’s not like he hasn’t shown he can play at a high level. He was doing it to begin the year. Was in the MVP convo.

If he can go back to that level, then Dallas should be good to go.

Steve Young said he thinks Dak is hurt for what it’s worth. :manny:

He hasn’t been the same since that New England game. Maybe he should’ve sat out longer. Maybe Zeke should’ve sat out as well. Dallas has had luxury of allowing defensive players to sit out for extended periods of time, but the offense is different. Especially at the most important positions.

I mean if you just watch him move around there is clearly something wrong with his leg. But just like I feel about Zeke, if you out there you need to play better. So if Dak is going to play with a lingering injury, I don't expect him to put up them mvp numbers he was the 1st six weeks but you also can't be out here playing some of the worst football.

And :mjlol: at mentioning the new england game. So he hasn't been the same since defenses actually started covering the tight end :pachaha:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I mean if you just watch him move around there is clearly something wrong with his leg. But just like I feel about Zeke, if you out there you need to play better. So if Dak is going to play with a lingering injury, I don't expect him to put up them mvp numbers he was the 1st six weeks but you also can't be out here playing some of the worst football.

And :mjlol: at mentioning the new england game. So he hasn't been the same since defenses actually started covering the tight end :pachaha:
:mjlol:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every player is injured at this time of the season. Let em figure it out and play thru it