Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I wouldn't call Lamar MVP luck but the way he plays football is not sustainable long term. You can't treat your quarterback like a running back and just let him run all between the tackles and shyt as much as the Ravens do. He does a great job of getting down and moving his body as to not take a big hit but man it is getting close. And the one shot he take might completely alter the way he plays football. RG III was NEVER the same after he fukked his knee up in that playoff game.

He was great the MVP year. He has regressed badly.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We have to keep the defense healthy. If we have that kind of pass rush every game than we can compete with anyone once the offense gets back in gear.
Im still scared of Brady or Rodgers going after Anthony Brown on every play tho.

I think the defense is greatly improved by having Lawrence and Gregory back but I doubt we have another game were we legit almost get a sack on every passing play :russ:. Also Heinicke is a bottom 10 QB in the league:russ:. Slow release, average arm strength, panics in the pocket, will throw a pick instead of throwing it away. He is the number one reason why Washington isn't a real threat to us even with Dak playing arguably the worst game of his career. And this is with Brown dropping 2 picks and Kearse dropping one as well. As bad as Heinicke was he should have had 3 more turnovers than he did.

Having said that...we got the giants Sunday so the feast should continue for one more week :whew:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
2016 we had Malek Collins, Woods and All Pro LVE. Yesterday we had Odi, Hill, Gallimore and all pro looking LVE. Why have we disregarded DT for so long smh

Brown out there killing the game with pass breakups :wow:
:troll:

Ain’t gonna beat on him but Dak gotta be better. I heard a talking point last night that Dak is struggling not getting the ball to his safety blanket but we don’t have to have that discussion :dry:

I don’t know if the time missed (2 recent games from Coop), Gallup returning a few weeks ago and the lack of football played together that has Dak looking bad but usually when good QBs gets more weapons they look better. The Baker Mayfields of the world will still be pedestrian regardless :mjpls:

Malik Hooker quietly had a nice afternoon. Defense is balling and Wilson comes back for the next Washington game. It’s up.

If you just look at film objectively over the last few weeks one thing you notice is that teams have REALLY made an effort to stop Schulz from being open. First half of the year he got nothing but one on one coverage or a zone where he could find a place to settle down in and square up for a pass. Now they on his ass. Defensive even carry him up the field now like he some great downfield threat where they put a linebacker or nickel corner under him and a safety right over the top of him. Started in the patriots game and teams been doing it since. This is an example of some shyt Kellen got to figure out cause those Schulz seam routes and 10 hard hooks are gone and not coming back. And that was something Dak would always go to if nothing was open down field. Now that linebackers are dropping back into that space more Dak doesn't know what to do with the ball and we haven't really adjusted anybody else route to give him something in that area. Toddler got to figure that shyt out.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its corny because it hurts your little feelings? :mjlol:

Nah it's corny cuz it's corny. shyt on him in here all you want, which you already do anyway. But hey, we can chop it up amongst Cowboys fans. But to take it outside this thread is real suspect to me. I personally can't imagine being all up in the video, dancin, dappin eagles/redskins fans for shytting on ya team's QB. I just don't move like that but do you breh like I said.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Nah it's corny cuz it's corny. shyt on him in here all you want, which you already do anyway. But hey, we can chop it up amongst Cowboys fans. But to take it outside this thread is real suspect to me. I personally can't imagine being all up in the video, dancin, dappin eagles/redskins fans for shytting on ya team's QB. I just don't move like that but do you breh like I said.
:mjlol: This is pathetic

There are 100s of “Files paperwork for _________ “ player on this site started by a fan of that player/team, but its corny to “agree” with an opposing fan :mjlol:

I wonder if you would be saying this if I made a thread on LVE :ohhh:

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: This is pathetic

There are 100s of “Files paperwork for _________ “ player on this site started by a fan of that player/team, but its corny to “agree” with an opposing fan :mjlol:

I wonder if you would be saying this if I made a thread on LVE :ohhh:

Nah It's fukk LVE :ufdup:

But you wouldn't do it anyway, because nobody would care. Nobody outside of us give a fukk about LVE. But you know everybody wanna shyt on whoever the Cowboys QB is... especially Dak...