Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Acho is a hater just like

Stephen A.
Bart Scott
Shannon Sharpe
The entire GMM football crew
Dan Orlovsky and I could add quite a few more

When Jaylon Smith got release he actually said it was going to hurt Parsons and that he would struggle :dead:

Then he proceeded to point out mistakes Parsons made…

As a rookie
Playing multiple positions
After not playing in 202

as a rookie.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
When Jaylon Smith got release he actually said it was going to hurt Parsons and that he would struggle :dead:

Then he proceeded to point out mistakes Parsons made…

As a rookie
Playing multiple positions
After not playing in 202

as a rookie.

This is a perfect example of how you can't even take former players opinions of things serious cause all these nikkas is just trying to get clicks and have they segment get a million views in an our :mjlol:

Jaylon is legit out the league now cause it took the packers all of 8 quarters to realize dude is trash but somehow getting rid of him was going to affect Parsons.

Half the time Parsons had made the tackle before Jaylon could even start to swipe :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
shouldn’t you be busy in this thread dapping up Eagles fans for shytting on ya own team’s QB? :scust:

Dak Prescott is just….

@BlueHeffner this what you doing :scust:. You at somebody else house pillow talking about whats going on the cowboys bedroom :scust:.

Breh i STILL remember you negging me cause I went in on Demarcus Ware in that green bay game cause he was getting his shyt pushed in by 3rd stringers and you going to go and do this :scust:

I'm about to TRIPLE DOWN on Zeke now :lolbron:

Now @smitty22 probably going to catch a stray over this and he been a stand up dude for the most part. He see me shytting on Zeke relentlessly and he just keep it moving. OSU got plenty of greats coming up so it aint no slight on them at all:salute:. Well at least when they on the rookie deal cause I'll be DAMNED if we pay another OSU athlete record money again after what Zeke did these last two years:lolbron:. Don't want no OSU athletes that don't date and beat white women either:camby:. Soon as Zeke starting dating this black chick he became trash :camby:. He from OSU he better have a white chick and there better be pictures of her face looking like the meat Rocky worked out on.:camby:. He aint getting paid for the 6 games he going to be suspended for anyway:camby:

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Running back number 1 trash.

Running back number 2 got an injury that requires rest and takes 8 to 12 weeks to heal completely. We put Pollard out there with Plantar Fasciitis he going to look like Zeke.
This Corey Clement backfield now breh :mjcry:

Clement is going back to ST.....Ito will be on the field.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@BlueHeffner this what you doing :scust:. You at somebody else house pillow talking about whats going on the cowboys bedroom :scust:.

Breh i STILL remember you negging me cause I went in on Demarcus Ware in that green bay game cause he was getting his shyt pushed in by 3rd stringers and you going to go and do this :scust:

I'm about to TRIPLE DOWN on Zeke now :lolbron:

Now @smitty22 probably going to catch a stray over this and he been a stand up dude for the most part. He see me shytting on Zeke relentlessly and he just keep it moving. OSU got plenty of greats coming up so it aint no slight on them at all:salute:. Well at least when they on the rookie deal cause I'll be DAMNED if we pay another OSU athlete record money again after what Zeke did these last two years:lolbron:. Don't want no OSU athletes that don't date and beat white women either:camby:. Soon as Zeke starting dating this black chick he became trash :camby:. He from OSU he better have a white chick and there better be pictures of her face looking like the meat Rocky worked out on.:camby:. He aint getting paid for the 6 games he going to be suspended for anyway:camby:
Well damn :picard:. All this cause Dakota threw 40 times for 200 yards and 2 picks:scust:. At least Zeke got a injury he playing through which the coaches should make him sit. Dak out there fully healthy throwing beach balls :hhh:.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is a perfect example of how you can't even take former players opinions of things serious cause all these nikkas is just trying to get clicks and have they segment get a million views in an our :mjlol:

Jaylon is legit out the league now cause it took the packers all of 8 quarters to realize dude is trash but somehow getting rid of him was going to affect Parsons.

Half the time Parsons had made the tackle before Jaylon could even start to swipe :mjlol:

Parsons struggled in coverage early, especially against the Patriots. But you can’t judge a player that early. He’s progressed over the course of the season.

I keep shytting one Jaylon Smith because he was cancer to that locker room prior to Parsons coming on board. Keep in mind, his play declined once he got paid, and to keep it a buck he didn’t even deserve that contract. He got paid before Lawrence if I’m not mistaken and caused Zeke to hold out.

so he’s playing like shyt and still getting reps. Other players seeing this and they stopped caring. Awuzie definitely didn’t give a fukk no more.

Players have come out and said Parsons has inspired them to play better. A damn rookie.

LVE loved Smith as a person, but in reality, he didn’t realize Smith basically fukked him as a teammate (pause). LVE regressed and cost him a big payday on this second deal coming up shortly.

Drafting Smith is almost if as bad if not worse then taking Taco over Watt.

The drafted Zeke, when they could’ve drafted Ramsey and then Derrick Henry.

Imagine Derrick Henry running behind that 2016 offensive line :lupe:.

He would’ve had multiple 2000 yard seasons. Ramsey would’ve eventually replaced Claiborne or Carr.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Well damn :picard:. All this cause Dakota threw 40 times for 200 yards and 2 picks:scust:. At least Zeke got a injury he playing through which the coaches should make him sit. Dak out there fully healthy throwing beach balls :hhh:.

giphy.gif

Injury report says he is fine and he suit up every week:ufdup:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So they can come in rusty against a team that's most likely riding momentum? I can see resting a couple of players on defense, but it's looking like the offense is going to be looking for their rhythm all the way into the playoffs.

Ya'll trust Quinn? There's a reason he was available and that's because he sucks as a head coach, he's basically another Wade Phillips.

Dan Quinn is the guy I trust the most out of all the coaches and players on the cowboys. We have had some bad defensive performances but that was because the players didn't perform not because the defensive gameplan was trash.

Quinn does have a tendency to go into prevent to much when we up big and get conservative, but damn near ever DC does this, so I'm not going to knock him for something like that since you see it for pretty much any team that is up big in the 4th.

I really hope he stays cause this year he is still working on phasing out Peg Leg and Mike Nolan trash. Need to cycle out Brown and LVE and see what he does with better players.