Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We have to keep the defense healthy. If we have that kind of pass rush every game than we can compete with anyone once the offense gets back in gear.
Im still scared of Brady or Rodgers going after Anthony Brown on every play tho.

defense is gaining confidence. No QB concerns me at this point.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
2016 we had Malek Collins, Woods and All Pro LVE. Yesterday we had Odi, Hill, Gallimore and all pro looking LVE. Why have we disregarded DT for so long smh

Brown out there killing the game with pass breakups :wow:
:troll:

Ain’t gonna beat on him but Dak gotta be better. I heard a talking point last night that Dak is struggling not getting the ball to his safety blanket but we don’t have to have that discussion :dry:

I don’t know if the time missed (2 recent games from Coop), Gallup returning a few weeks ago and the lack of football played together that has Dak looking bad but usually when good QBs gets more weapons they look better. The Baker Mayfields of the world will still be pedestrian regardless :mjpls:

Malik Hooker quietly had a nice afternoon. Defense is balling and Wilson comes back for the next Washington game. It’s up.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2016 we had Malek Collins, Woods and All Pro LVE. Yesterday we had Odi, Hill, Gallimore and all pro looking LVE. Why have we disregarded DT for so long smh

Brown out there killing the game with pass breakups :wow:
:troll:

Ain’t gonna beat on him but Dak gotta be better. I heard a talking point last night that Dak is struggling not getting the ball to his safety blanket but we don’t have to have that discussion :dry:

I don’t know if the time missed (2 recent games from Coop), Gallup returning a few weeks ago and the lack of football played together that has Dak looking bad but usually when good QBs gets more weapons they look better. The Baker Mayfields of the world will still be pedestrian regardless :mjpls:

Malik Hooker quietly had a nice afternoon. Defense is balling and Wilson comes back for the next Washington game. It’s up.

:scust:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
@Buggsy Mogues let’s hear it breh. And please don’t tell me you gotta wait for the All 22

Ya’ll get so giddy when Dak has a bad game. Love to @ me. Real weirdo shyt. :mjlol: He actually did have a bad game yesterday. Unlike a few weeks ago when you thought he did and were wrong, this time he actually did. But we still won. The Cowboys haven’t had a good enough team in a while where the QB can have a game like that and still win. Lamar threw 4 picks a few weeks ago and Baltimore still won. You need a team that can win games like that. You should be happy about that but instead I know ya’ll are really happier about Dak not playing well :gucci:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Ya’ll get so giddy when Dak has a bad game. Love to @ me. Real weirdo shyt. :mjlol: He actually did have a bad game yesterday. Unlike a few weeks ago when you thought he did and were wrong, this time he actually did. But we still won. The Cowboys haven’t had a good enough team in a while where the QB can have a game like that and still win. Lamar threw 4 picks a few weeks ago and Baltimore still won. You need a team that can win games like that. You should be happy about that but instead I know ya’ll are really happier about Dak not playing well :gucci:
juelz-talking.gif

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

The offense been carrying the defense anyway in the past. Now its time for the defense to carry the offense. Im just happy we got the W. On to the Giants.