Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
December defense. We need to get the RBs going and go heavy run the rest of the way. Dak isn't that guy. The way you play in Sept won't work in December or Jan. Those big plays deep are cut off. Gotta work and be efficient on 3rd down and wear teams down. Unless he's hurt, Dak gotta use his legs. Wonder why the bigger plays not open? Other team LBs are playing coverage cause they know he's not running

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Hell Naw breh.

Antwaun Woods plays for the Colts and hasn't done shyt all season. :heh:
Got him mixed up with Al Woods but when he was here he was good for taking on doubles off his size alone. Taking on doubles doesn’t show in the stat shyt but that helped our LB when he was here.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Fan base want style points even though it is a game of inches.
I’m disappointed with how Dak played and getting out scored 20-3 in the second half but a win is a win and I’ll take an ugly win, an ugly playoff run and an ugly super bowl win all day long. That being said the offense does need to get it together. They need to go back to the drawing board because teams are playing us different now

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Ya’ll get so giddy when Dak has a bad game. Love to @ me. Real weirdo shyt. :mjlol: He actually did have a bad game yesterday. Unlike a few weeks ago when you thought he did and were wrong, this time he actually did. But we still won. The Cowboys haven’t had a good enough team in a while where the QB can have a game like that and still win. Lamar threw 4 picks a few weeks ago and Baltimore still won. You need a team that can win games like that. You should be happy about that but instead I know ya’ll are really happier about Dak not playing well :gucci:
So when you quote me repeatedly and engage in a dialogue because you’re a certified Dak stan and you “entertain the discussion,” it’s all good

When I @ you the next week, it’s weirdo shyt

Lamar has won league MVP. Lamar was frontflipping into the end zone on Mahomes and beat KC. He was able to lead his offense to double digit points.

We don’t need to discuss this any further. I won’t @ or quote you again since you’re so sensitive all of a sudden. Just do yourself a favor and don’t compare Dak to Lamar again. That’s the actual weirdo shyt.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
So when you quote me repeatedly and engage in a dialogue because you’re a certified Dak stan and you “entertain the discussion,” it’s all good

When I @ you the next week, it’s weirdo shyt

Lamar has won league MVP. Lamar was frontflipping into the end zone on Mahomes and beat KC. He was able to lead his offense to double digit points.

We don’t need to discuss this any further. I won’t @ or quote you again since you’re so sensitive all of a sudden. Just do yourself a favor and don’t compare Dak to Lamar again. That’s the actual weirdo shyt.

Nah the weirdo shyt is gloating when ya own team's QB has a bad game. You been trying to push the narrative falsely for weeks and when he finally does have an actual bad game, you can't wait to jump on here and start tap dancing. Ppl was in here bytching about him when he played well and we lost. Now bytching when he doesnt play well and we win. Miserable ass mf'ers. But it's all good. I enjoy the bac and forth discussion in here. It ain't nothing to get worked up over. The corny shyt to me is when ppl take it outside this thread and start dapping up rival team's fans to shyt on Dak :mjtf:

And it's EXACTLY what I told you before. You was on here trying to solely blame Dak for those losses. And what I told you was its 10 other cats on the field that need to pull their weight. And they wasnt doing it. Yesterday the defense stepped up and won the game. Sometimes a QB needs that.. like the Lamar 4 INT game. Like KC beating us and Denver back to back despite Mahomes having 2 INT's and ZERO TDs. But ya'll didn't wanna hear that shyt.. nah nah it's all on Dak. Every elite QB in the league gets support like that EXCEPT Dak up until the last couple of weeks.

I was quoting you repeatedly? Were we not having a back and forth conversation? fukk you talking about :gucci:

btw... Comparing Dak to Lamar is only an insult to one person..and it ain't Lamar :sas1:

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing is I’m in Baltimore and even after the mvp season, the fans still Are skeptical of signing him to a extension. They damn sure don’t want to sign him to a top5 contract. They don’t even want to franchise tag that guy. They want to pay him Goff money and go from there

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The run to pass ratio should be 60:40
Funny thing is I’m in Baltimore and even after the mvp season, the fans still Are skeptical of signing him to a extension. They damn sure don’t want to sign him to a top5 contract. They don’t even want to franchise tag that guy. They want to pay him Goff money and go from there

That MVP is a shame. Pure luck. He can’t run forever. He’s never tried to improve as a pocket passer.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The run to pass ratio should be 60:40

That MVP is a shame. Pure luck. He can’t run forever. He’s never tried to improve as a pocket passer.

I wouldn't call Lamar MVP luck but the way he plays football is not sustainable long term. You can't treat your quarterback like a running back and just let him run all between the tackles and shyt as much as the Ravens do. He does a great job of getting down and moving his body as to not take a big hit but man it is getting close. And the one shot he take might completely alter the way he plays football. RG III was NEVER the same after he fukked his knee up in that playoff game.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Nah the weirdo shyt is gloating when ya own team's QB has a bad game. You been trying to push the narrative falsely for weeks and when he finally does have an actual bad game, you can't wait to jump on here and start tap dancing. Ppl was in here bytching about him when he played well and we lost. Now bytching when he doesnt play well and we win. Miserable ass mf'ers. But it's all good. I enjoy the bac and forth discussion in here. It ain't nothing to get worked up over. The corny shyt to me is when ppl take it outside this thread and start dapping up rival team's fans to shyt on Dak :mjtf:

And it's EXACTLY what I told you before. You was on here trying to solely blame Dak for those losses. And what I told you was its 10 other cats on the field that need to pull their weight. And they wasnt doing it. Yesterday the defense stepped up and won the game. Sometimes a QB needs that.. like the Lamar 4 INT game. Like KC beating us and Denver back to back despite Mahomes having 2 INT's and ZERO TDs. But ya'll didn't wanna hear that shyt.. nah nah it's all on Dak. Every elite QB in the league gets support like that EXCEPT Dak up until the last couple of weeks.

I was quoting you repeatedly? Were we not having a back and forth conversation? fukk you talking about :gucci:

btw... Comparing Dak to Lamar is only an insult to one person..and it ain't Lamar :sas1:
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: