Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Greenville Ave, Pittsburgh, PA

PmvotoD.png

Coach Clapper would've threw Garrett under the bus.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Coach Clapper would've threw Garrett under the bus.

"Yeah, that was unfortunate. You can't do that. We don't teach that. Lael knows that. We pride ourselves on being a passionate, physical football team, but we also pride ourselves on being a disciplined football team. We need to keep it between the lines. We'll talk to him and it won't happen again."

maxresdefault.jpg

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It’s become very apparent that teams have figured out Kellen’s shytty scheme and defenders know where Dak likes to go and have stifled both of them.

Does anybody here really think Dak can go toe-to-toe in a shootout like he did week 1 again at this point in the season?

Remember 2019 where our first three games were against Washington, New York, and Miami and Dak lit it up? And then struggled mightily and went 3-8 the rest of the way. Never saw that offensive output again.

His most successful season was his rookie year. No film on him. Started to slow down during the December home stretch.

Kellen and Dak feast on coaches still figuring out their depth charts and players still playing themselves into football shape. Once guys are comfortable, even 2nd and 3rd stringers, we look average af. Our offense only hums in September.

Dak’s kryptonite is his own game film. Offense is putrid largely in part because it seems like defenses know what we like to do and don’t seem to have much issue at all taking it away.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
It’s become very apparent that teams have figured out Kellen’s shytty scheme and defenders know where Dak likes to go and have stifled both of them.

Does anybody here really think Dak can go toe-to-toe in a shootout like he did week 1 again at this point in the season?

Remember 2019 where our first three games were against Washington, New York, and Miami and Dak lit it up? And then struggled mightily and went 3-8 the rest of the way. Never saw that offensive output again.

His most successful season was his rookie year. No film on him. Started to slow down during the December home stretch.

Kellen and Dak feast on coaches still figuring out their depth charts and players still playing themselves into football shape. Once guys are comfortable, even 2nd and 3rd stringers, we look average af. Our offense only hums in September.

Dak’s kryptonite is his own game film. Offense is putrid largely in part because it seems like defenses know what we like to do and don’t seem to have much issue at all taking it away.
Yep

Teams figured out, Dak feasts against man coverage (where we have an advantage due to our WRs), so now they are playing Zone and he cant beat it.

The fact that we cant run very well right now also exposes him even more

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It’s extremely concerning that our defense generated multiple turnovers and scored touchdowns in both of these last two games against New Orleans and Washington and our offense is still this abysmal.

We kept getting the ball back in the 4th Q last week and just repeatedly went 3 and out and couldn’t put the game away until a DT scored on a pick 6. We let a team come back from the dead to have a potential game winning drive today.

You throw in holding KC to 19 and unable to do anything…

This defense is playing incredible football, all things considered. Outside of a fluke Broncos game and penalty BS against Oakland, this unit has been amazing. And we’re struggling to beat bad football teams.

Playoff matchups don’t matter. Home field doesn’t matter. Bye and seeding doesn’t matter.

No team we play in the tournament is going to have difficulty stopping this offense unless things drastically change.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I forgot they restructured Zeke’s contract :snoop:

if you could only sign one player

Gallop or Gregory?

I could see if Martin was a left tackle. He’s a guard. Trade him to Jacksonville for a high pick. A no brainer.

You don't trade HOF guards for a high draft pick. The best you going to do with that pick is draft the next Zach Martin.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and I don’t want to be in Green Bay in January again when i attend the divisional round game. shyt was cold asf in 2015 (Dez catch)
Yeah I fly for free on this ole cougars benefit(:francis:) and I asked her do they fly to Green Bay and she said nope only to Milwaukee. I would have to drive a couple hours from there to get to Green Bay.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yep

Teams figured out, Dak feasts against man coverage (where we have an advantage due to our WRs), so now they are playing Zone and he cant beat it.

The fact that we cant run very well right now also exposes him even more

I mean isn't this the case with every QB in the league :mjlol:

Who is the QB in the league who starting running back can't rush for 65 yards a game BUT the QB is playing at an mvp level:mjlol:

Also why do some of you keep phrasing the running game as "its not working now" or "we can't run the ball right now" or "it needs to be fixed"...instead of calling it like it is. That we paying a nikka 15 million dollars to run the ball and he can't even do it as well as a literal bum off the streets, which is what clement is.:unimpressed:

What have been a blowout if Pollard had played:unimpressed:.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
We have to keep the defense healthy. If we have that kind of pass rush every game than we can compete with anyone once the offense gets back in gear.
Im still scared of Brady or Rodgers going after Anthony Brown on every play tho.