Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
1. The earliest they can move on from Zeke is 2023
2. Zeke is the 3rd down back
3. Draft a linebacker, then olinemen. Get a running back 8in the middle round
4. Trading Martin? Put the bottle down
5. We need to move on Tyron.
6.agree
7.LVE good as gone. He had a good game today
8.too early for Dak restructure. Only so it if you need to
9. Those sidemen catches are going to be missed. Seems like those are the only throws Dak can make recently. Gallup is the reall #88 on this team

I forgot they restructured Zeke’s contract :snoop:

if you could only sign one player

Gallop or Gregory?

I could see if Martin was a left tackle. He’s a guard. Trade him to Jacksonville for a high pick. A no brainer.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Im sorry but that was scary shyt by Buffalo. You've got to KILL Brady.

You've dominated all 2nd half. Go get in the damn endzone and not settle for 3.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sorry but that was scary shyt by Buffalo. You've got to KILL Brady.

You've dominated all 2nd half. Go get in the damn endzone and not settle for 3.
What worries me, is Brady or Rodgers targeting Brown for 80 percent of their throws when we face them :francis:
Don’t matter who we play, that’s goin to happen. Bum ass Heineken did it today.

brown jsut needs better technique. Turn your fukkin head. That’s it

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
With the way some of you talk about Dak I don't even know why you watch cowboys games :gucci:

Some of you seemed to be enjoying yourself more when Andy Dalton was flailing around last year :gucci:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:gucci:
Nigguh I felt the same way about Dak passing today that I feel when Zureline comes in the game. Stop it bruh it’s not a good feeling when the number one thing on offense you fear is your qb passing it. No bucs fan feels like this about Brady

Funny cause the number one thing that bothers me is that we LITERALLY just got a running back off the fukking street and put him in the game and he played just as well as a nikka we paying 15 million dollars :mjlol:.

Of course the Bucs don't feel that way cause if Brady starts playing bad they can turn around and give it to Fournette. Dak playing like trash and we just stuck hoping for him to come out of it cause it aint like he can just turn around and give it to a number 4 overrall pick who can take over the offense for stretches right?

You telling me you would rather give it to Zeke 25 plays in a row than to let Dak throw it 25 plays in a row:pachaha:. Cause Dak throwing 25 times in a row is going to move the ball somewhat and you might get some field goals out of it. You MIGHT get one 1st down giving it to Zeke 25 times in a row. You need to get REAL LUCKY on one of those downs where he actually gets 4 or 5 yards one one play:pachaha:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Greenville Ave, Pittsburgh, PA

PmvotoD.png