Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Win the next 2 games and the division will be locked up before Arizona.

I’m not concerned too much with the bye week. They wont get it anyway.

I wouldn’t mind everyone sitting out the Philly game if possible.
The division is basically locked up already. We would have to lose out to not win it at this point

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Win the next 2 games and the division will be locked up before Arizona.

I’m not concerned too much with the bye week. They wont get it anyway.

I wouldn’t mind everyone sitting out the Philly game if possible.

Gotta win out probably. The Cards game is imperative we win if we want a 2 or 3 seed to avoid the Rams or Cards in the WildCard

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Soon as we clinch the division. Rest Zeke and Dak
So they can come in rusty against a team that's most likely riding momentum? I can see resting a couple of players on defense, but it's looking like the offense is going to be looking for their rhythm all the way into the playoffs.
I don't think we will. There's no open jobs for him. The Raiders will most likely go with an offensive guy. And the Jags said they are keeping Urban, unless "his chest tightens up" over these next few weeks. Even if the Jags fire him, they'll most likely want an offensive coach to develop Lawrence.

I think Quinn will be back next season. And I think if McCarthy doesn't win in the playoffs, Quinn will most likely be our next head coach.
Ya'll trust Quinn? There's a reason he was available and that's because he sucks as a head coach, he's basically another Wade Phillips.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The division is basically locked up already. We would have to lose out to not win it at this point

technically it’s not.

If Dallas loses to the Giants and Washington beats Philly, the lead will be 2 games again when Washington comes to town and if they win, Dallas will only have a one game lead heading into the game against Arizona.

If they lose that game, the Philly game could be for the division and a playoff birth. The probability of that happening is slim to none.

There are 4 games left. I just want Dallas to get healthy and go into the playoffs with some type of rhythm.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want to hear about Lawrence staring down anyone but HIMSELF. He needs to keep showing up. Because he hasn't since he got paid. Glad he's play well now, but he needs to keep it up.
This is objectively wrong dude has played great

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The offense as a whole is lackluster. It seems as if teams have figured out Kellen Moore.

When Dallas started the season, they were able to make adjustments at halftime. Not anymore. The run blocking schemes are horrible.

Dak is hesitant.

wide receivers are running too close together.

they still have time to get it together, but it seems like Kellen Moore, kept Garrett and Lienahan’s playbooks and he’s been using the different variations.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The offense as a whole is lackluster. It seems as if teams have figured out Kellen Moore.

When Dallas started the season, they were able to make adjustments at halftime. Not anymore. The run blocking schemes are horrible.

Dak is hesitant.

wide receivers are running too close together.

they still have time to get it together, but it seems like Kellen Moore, kept Garrett and Lienahan’s playbooks and he’s been using the different variations.
it don’t help that everytime We make a big play a penalty flag gets thrown. Dak just not seeing the field. Fox had the perfect angle on his second interception as the play was being run. You can see Schultz wide open right out the boot and Dak jsut held it until a linebacker was right between him and Schultz. It didn’t help that Schultz stopped running right there too