Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Colts would beat Bucs but Wentz was Wentz

It's not about the Bucs. It was about the Cards. We play them here and woulda had control of our own destiny

It makes us have to play the Cards or Rams in the WildCard instead of maybe the Hawks or 9ers or a NFC Least team or Falcons

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened with Gregory and Lawrence? Someone said they gave the offense a ‘stare’ at the end of the game or some shyt

I don't want to hear about Lawrence staring down anyone but HIMSELF. He needs to keep showing up. Because he hasn't since he got paid. Glad he's play well now, but he needs to keep it up.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i hope we dont lose Q in the offseason :mjcry:

I don't think we will. There's no open jobs for him. The Raiders will most likely go with an offensive guy. And the Jags said they are keeping Urban, unless "his chest tightens up" over these next few weeks. Even if the Jags fire him, they'll most likely want an offensive coach to develop Lawrence.

I think Quinn will be back next season. And I think if McCarthy doesn't win in the playoffs, Quinn will most likely be our next head coach.