Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ain't feeling the same enthusiasm I had about making it to NFC championship as I did earlier in the season with this trash offensive product lead by Dak and OVERRATED ass Kellen Moore. Dak playing like he got a major scandal he's fighting with his life, from breaking out behind the scenes and Kellen Moore just showing he really doesn't have it aka Jason Garrett 2.0.
Dak been getting bailed out by the D and Tony Pollard. You can’t have Gallup, Cooper, Lamb AND Schultz but still struggle in the passing game. He's either underthrowing, overthrowing or not seeing the open players. Counted less than 5 deep passes. They gonna need another Vet at RB besides Pollard because those other 2 nikkaz they had in the game ain’t it at all. Zeke ain’t it with his knee issue and that's not miraculously gonna get better come playoffs. I can’t wrap my mind around how badly this offense fell the fukk off since that Denver loss.:snoop:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Feels like a loss don't it?

nope-nah.gif

About to smash this shrimp alfredo, eat my wife ass until she curl up in the fetal position, finish off this martell, and sleep with a smile on my face. Aint even going to brush my teeth. I know my youngest son going to be :scusthov: when I get up to change his diaper making goo goo ga ga noises at him with alfredo and ass breath :scusthov:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They blaming Schultz for the Dak pick on Voch's stream. :laff:
Them nikkaz capping. Dak been throwing shytty ass passes for over 5 weeks straight. Horrible decision making. Not picking up the 1st down with his feet. Can’t believe he was in the MVP conversation earlier in the year. He's not even come back player worthy.:francis:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He's not even come back player worthy.:francis:
Joe Burrow deserves comeback player of the year by a mile, and I say that with zero sarcasm or bias. But we all know they’re going to give it to this sleep number clown.

Dak might be the first black athlete I can think of that gets the benefit of “looking the part,” between his clean image and his formulaic press conference responses

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The same dudes talking about “we’re 9-4 :gucci:“ when anybody criticizes Dak are the same dudes criticizing Zeke, Brown, Biadasz, Kellen, and LVE, even though we’re 9-4.

So I’m just trying to figure it out brehs. Is it oochie wally or is it one mic? :jbhmm: